So Lil Bibby Doesn't Do "Dark Butts"...

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Career fukk up? yay or nay?

i say yay, cause once black women stop fukking with you.....well....Young Berg anyone?

starst at 8:56..

:yeshrug:

it's like nikkas who say they dont eat p*ssy. if u aint never fukked with a bytch bad enough to make u realize how stupid u sound, u just dont know.

nikka just young.

Bonafide

Pro
Daps
Yo, this shyt boggles me to no avail when fellow light skinned nikkas come out they mouth speakin bout how they dont like dark-skinned women. Bruh, darker skinned women LOVE me, an I aint talkin just hood booger chicks, I fux them too, but I mean beautiful ass dark women that stop traffic and got asses like dump trucks. Fuk is on this young dumb nikka mind sayin that stupid shyt. 90's babies, I swear man!

BStapies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand that people have preferences and all, but that dark butt comment kinda of makes them sound like a disease. Dude is probably blinded by white/light skin like durk is.
what u talking bout durk?

Bonafide

Pro
Daps
nikka just look at his name. These 90's babies are all the product of Gators weekend binge at the Taj Mahal bruh. Take what most of them say, and put a hole in its medula for the greater good.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Only thing I've heard from him and enjoyed...

Kid can flow... :ehh:
I don't agree with this but if I did (playing devil's advocate):ehh:

Why would it be a STRETCH to say white women look better than black women on average?:patrice:

Me personally I believe we pay to much attention to skin complexion in the black community.

Didn't even want to ease your way into that idea by starting at "latinas" and going from there either. Just went straaaaaight for it, huh? :whoa:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
69lSzYp.gif

Who?

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
90% of the rappers in the industry dont do dark butts nothin new here

bronze bombin exotics stay winnin

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
His fanbase is not women so no it wont hurt him.
them lil thotties on Twitter love that light skin nikka, I'll go out on a limb and say his female fanbase maybe bigger then his male fanbase.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why yall mad? A lot of people share that same sentiment.
Light skin chicks are shytting on dark skin chicks.
Whenever nikkas try to defend dark skin chicks they name the same 2 or 3 chicks. You know the struggle is real. And the average yellow bone ig model looks better then gabrielle union.
nikkas wanna neg rep and talk shyt but can't argue the facts. Fake ass black militants.
Everyone knows light skin hoes is killing the game.