So Lil Bibby Doesn't Do "Dark Butts"...

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Chicago holds the record for the most no-name irrelevant rappers of all time :dwillhuh:
Wait he from Chicago?
ugh.gif

:snoop::pacspit:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i know plenty of cats that'll say they dont like dark broads..only difference is they not in the spotlight, so if he eva plan on crossing ova and making tracks for hoes then he might wanna apologize for that..but if he plan on just making drill music then he all good..the local thotiana's aint trippin on that type of shyt

Yeah, but it's rare to hear it from yellow nikkas because the mudbutts be jocking us so tough :patrice:

Usually you hear shyt like that outta a certain type of black nikka as a defense mechanism for being rejected by mudbutts all their life.

Personally love me a chocolate bytch w/ a slim, athletic figure, nice lil perm or puffy afro or loose curled afro :blessed:

Black hoes w/ Hairhats, extensions & wigs tho :camby:

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
so wat
so his career ending cuz he dont like "dark" booties
so i guess if u make songs called "i got that white gurl", yo career go sprout?

Reverend Jesse Jackson

Somebody I Am
Daps
I can't say that I blame him. Light skinned women look better than their darker counterparts most of the time.

I don't agree with this but if I did (playing devil's advocate):ehh:

Why would it be a STRETCH to say white women look better than black women on average?:patrice:

Me personally I believe we pay to much attention to skin complexion in the black community.