So Lil Bibby Doesn't Do "Dark Butts"...

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
i know plenty of cats that'll say they dont like dark broads..only difference is they not in the spotlight, so if he eva plan on crossing ova and making tracks for hoes then he might wanna apologize for that..but if he plan on just making drill music then he all good..the local thotiana's aint trippin on that type of shyt

detroit devil 3

All Star
Daps
It's his preference. Everybody's entitled to one. So you simply can't get mad.

By the same token, it's also a bad business move. I remember when J. Cole said something along the lines of he didn't fukk with white girls on The Come Up, saw how much support he got from the white female demographic specifically in the years following, then did a quick 180. Now he just brags about how diverse his taste in women is.

Give Bibby a few more years, and fans. He'll come around.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i know plenty of cats that'll say they dont like dark broads..only difference is they not in the spotlight, so if he eva plan on crossing ova and making tracks for hoes then he might wanna apologize for that..but if he plan on just making drill music then he all good..the local thotiana's aint trippin on that type of shyt
:deadrose:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:wow: those slave master did a number on black ppl. Cotdam thwy whitewash shyt out of you ppl and uoeno. Hate urself and luv they wealth