So Kyrie Irving sharing his girl with PND, Got Played like a Groupie by that R&B chick.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
sSLg5pJ.jpg

If there already wasn't enough plot twist. Here's the ultimate. She just posted this on IG.

CetuEkmXIAAH5Cg.jpg

Can't stand these attention seeking hoes....:dead:

Who the fukk tries to commit suicide and his / her first actions are to post on instagram? :dahell:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
This bytch really tried to fake kill herself? :bryan:

shyt, you even see nikkas on this same page already :cape: because of this cheap stunt. Who in the fukk tries to commit suicide if they aren't guilty because of joke like it's not Kyrie's that's been getting clowned the most. :comeon: If this bytch really wanted to commit that she would've killed herself, this ain't the movies and she wouldn't have posted that pathetic attention seeking pic on IG either.

Kyrie ended up winning. If a bytch could pull an elaborate trick like this she could've easily ruined his rep by claiming he was beating or even raping her somewhere down the line. This thot has no shame at all.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
This bytch is right about one thing: social media is the devil. Other than that I’m disappointed that she didn’t follow through with it, the fukkery would’ve been at an all-time high:banderas:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I tats on lightskin bytches. :noah:

But this broad looks like he skin is clammy all the time. I think she's cute but something about her is unappealing.

LOL, I don't like tattoos like that. She look like a Chipotles wrapper. Then a lot of times she look slimey, I think it's the four head and that wet looking hair.