So Kyrie Irving sharing his girl with PND, Got Played like a Groupie by that R&B chick.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If there already wasn't enough plot twist. Here's the ultimate. She just posted this on IG.

CetuEkmXIAAH5Cg.jpg

Last edited:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I believe she tried kill herself and hope she gets the help she needs. I also hope that she realizes she fukked up and has no one to blame for these jokes but herself.
Lol for what? There was no cheating involved. Just a bunch of people making baseless assumptions

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I'm not with caping for hoes. That being said Kyrie should beat the brakes off this rapper (:mjlol:) for the public disrespect. Smash out my girl, okay that's on her. Post in on social media and try to embarrass me? I'ma do you like Omar would :yeshrug:
That's a parody account

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
When you realize that you cheated on a nine figure NBA nikka and someone who head over heels for a soundcloud rapper who would rather expose you and your image for an ego boost, you are the donkey of the day and a loser. You hold that L.
Sound cloud rapper? :dwillhuh:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Lol for what? There was no cheating involved. Just a bunch of people making baseless assumptions
Have you seen Irvings instagram?? She definitely cheated on him, he probably cheated on her too since most NBA players do but still, she is not innocent. I do agree that she shouldn't be getting all this hate, lol. But she is a celebrity, comes with the fame.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Have you seen Irvings instagram?? She definitely cheated on him, he probably cheated on her too since most NBA players do but still, she is not innocent. I do agree that she shouldn't be getting all this hate, lol. But she is a celebrity, comes with the fame.
She was with PND first and left him for Kyrie. She been deleted pics of Kyrie from her page in the last few weeks (according to the Internet), so she presumably left him within that time and went back to PND. So she's guilty of moving on too fast but not cheating

:dame:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
She was with PND first and left him for Kyrie. She been deleted pics of Kyrie from her page in the last few weeks (according to the Internet), so she presumably left him within that time and went back to PND. So she's guilty of moving on too fast but not cheating

:dame:
Kyrie still had the pics up so idk, again if that was the case she could have simply came out and said me and Kyrie broke up and the convo would have ended there. Clearly she is some what guilty if she is out there doing this, or just bat shyt crazy.:yeshrug: