So @Koven is outchea having thoughts about raping little girls

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
Mannn..unless this guy knows his sister . .

Knows him personally

Actually can meet him or his sister . .

Why tf yal gettin so emotional about whay he said ..

It LITERALLY can't even happen . .Lol

There is LITERALLY ZERO threat from that statement ..

Somebody PLEASE explain why people ON THE INTERNET COLI get butthurt about words over the keyboard :patrice::jbhmm:

concise

Veteran
Daps
:sitdown:

What's it with this place with posters always changing their usernames :why:

It's hard enough as it is keeping track of all fukking loons :skip:

FYI, bruh just changed his name to the name of a poster who used to son him and did a name change.

You're about as troublesome as a cloud on a sunny day big guy:dead:

As for you being me, me being you us being one, stop, your fukking up the vibess of the thread brehh

You might've de-friended her but I gotta say I respect her thought process. I would've thought a tumblr photographer would be way cheaper than a professional day-in-day-out photographer as well:manny:

fukker is probably at a VICE party right now.

Photographing an emaciated pawg imbibing a shytty beer and who has a cigarette cooly dangling impossibly by the tip of the filter from her bee-stung lips and sitting crosslegged in shredded jorts, a snapback cap a satin black jacket and a slack and stained cami while the smoke wafts up and surrounds the subject like every other photograph he's taken.

You right. I don't know why you gotta put me on blast like that :to:

It's fukking tough out here in Alabama man. nikkas don't even realize though. Ma and Pa work 62 hours a week each shinin' and scrubbin' toilets around town just so me and sis can has innanets. Only time a nikka can find happiness is in an ice col' bottle of Coke, family trips to the swimmin' hole, and sittin' here on this here coli chopping it up with you kind folk.

I can't even dream of what Toronto must be like. Monorails, running water, postal service, shoes. You one of dem city nikkas. Into art and minimally designed studio apartments and photography and typography design and what not, talking about helvetica, and arial and futura and sans serif. Golly, to be into that I can only imagine.

I'm sorry mistah @spinoza I just want to see the city one of these days :to: