So @Koven is outchea having thoughts about raping little girls

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spinoza aka Koven aka whatever tf his new nick is, is still at it. Peep this thread. Remember when I posted the dms and pics he sent to me? Shall we revisit, friends? :youngsabo:

@JamieFoxxHairline @Nigmund Freud @Malkoonxxx_23
giphy.webp

do it :dame:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Yes, it was with me. Years ago dming me while I was ua. I've posted the dms before publically on the forum. It was sexual in nature asking me for pics and meet ups. This is also the 3rd time he has changed his name. Mods, for the love of GOD please perma ban Spinoza aka Kovan aka @ ...... idk even know how to write that creep's new nick.

@Barnett114 @Black @Diasporan Royalty

Yeah dude is a creep, I remember him saying he wanted so badly to have sex with this girl before she turned 20 so he could have sex with a teenager. :huhldup:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yes, it was with me. Years ago dming me while I was ua. I've posted the dms before publically on the forum. It was sexual in nature asking me for pics and meet ups. This is also the 3rd time he has changed his name. Mods, for the love of GOD please perma ban Spinoza aka Kovan aka @ ...... idk even know how to write that creep's new nick.

@Barnett114 @Black @Diasporan Royalty
Not the head mod or mod of this section but can send the creep a warning.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
That no bammer weed guy once referred to blacks as 'niglets'

Yet hes given hall of fame status and repped to the heavens here

Im reminded daily that the dumbos on TheColi are exclusively found in TLR

7yCKwdW.gif

Exactly. TLR is ground zero for these types although unsurprisingly enough it's not mutually exclusive to this section.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps