So @Koven is outchea having thoughts about raping little girls

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Didn't @ChiefQueen or someone else say he had a problem with younger women earlier
?

Yes, it was with me. Years ago dming me while I was ua. I've posted the dms before publically on the forum. It was sexual in nature asking me for pics and meet ups. This is also the 3rd time he has changed his name. Mods, for the love of GOD please perma ban Spinoza aka Kovan aka @ ...... idk even know how to write that creep's new nick.

@Barnett114 @Black @Diasporan Royalty

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Koven is a white washed c00n fakkit who idolizes rappers younger than him. Already exposed him here but he deleted all the pics

Look at Kanye West yall (Look at Koven Too)

the guy only hangs out with white people and is a 33 year old drug addict who wished he was Roy Woods or whatever OVO tent writer is hot at the moment. Funny because he's always shytting on cacs on these forums yet only hangs out with cacs IRL

@10bandz look at this nikka Koven man

Not only a Drake groupie but a rapist :scust:

:russ:

Daps
http://www.thecoli.com/members/no_bammer_weed.5139/

Wenzel's rep comment was uncalled for man.

:picard:

That no bammer weed guy once referred to blacks as 'niglets'

Yet hes given hall of fame status and repped to the heavens here

Im reminded daily that the dumbos on TheColi are exclusively found in TLR

7yCKwdW.gif

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Koven is a white washed c00n fakkit who idolizes rappers younger than him. Already exposed him here but he deleted all the pics

Look at Kanye West yall (Look at Koven Too)

the guy only hangs out with white people and is a 33 year old drug addict who wished he was Roy Woods or whatever OVO tent writer is hot at the moment. Funny because he's always shytting on cacs on these forums yet only hangs out with cacs IRL

:russ:

Remember when he posted the pics of the 'bad bytch with cakes' that he was going to smash? Turns out it was some old, frail White woman with a pankcake ass (he provided pics as prove). Never forget. :russ: