DFW Metroplex
0316_vhk6z.gif

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Man I got crucified for saying this in another thread :wow:

No because I never mention Knack in my post and wasn't arguing for how great that game is or isn't.

I never played knack outside of best buy and I don't imagine it being better than any Mario game.

Just saying Mario games live off past reputation kinda like a Jay-Z or Eminem does in the rap game

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No because I never mention Knack in my post and wasn't arguing for how great that game is or isn't.

I never played knack outside of best buy and I don't imagine it being better than any Mario game.

Just saying Mario games live off past reputation kinda like a Jay-Z or Eminem does in the rap game

I didn't mention knack either

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
there's a lot of nuance that goes into a "great game". if it were as simple as following some formula... well there would be a lot more "great games"

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
there's a lot of nuance that goes into a "great game". if it were as simple as following some formula... well there would be a lot more "great games"

That's true and understandable. Though just cuz a game doesn't have that, doesn't make it flat out terrible or boring either. I wouldn't classify Knack as a great game (though I'm not finished yet, I have a good idea about it from how far I'm in), but it's definitely a solid/good game and 4-6 level scores are quite a bit misleading.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that style of game is pretty much the definition of "nintendo hard". there's nothing really wrong with that, but it's not something that's particularly 'innovative' or whatever

true, it reminds me of nintendo days....and true, it's not innovative, but who said it had to be for a game to be fun?....that's all i was saying in my impressions...i recalled saying i'd give my thoughts on whether it is fun or not after i played it, and so far it is...

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
i cant beleive this game was launch title tho :laff:

i work at home so my daughter be over playing ps4 she beat lego marvel super heros she wanted that new lego jurrasic park game :whoa: not for no 60 dollars baby

so i traded in lego marvel for knack

she love it tho i cant hate i cant see me spending 60 for this when it first dropped tho :childplease: