So Knack reviews

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Only one I had was LBP, and my son plays it primarily. :ehh:
Maaaaaaaaaaaaan. So it's entirely likely that most reviewers and consumers of that demographic in general are mostly over the average 3D platformer? Which still makes these scores totally legit.

Kodie

Pro
Daps
This guy is annoying btw asking for NeoGAF membership and DiveKick codes.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
launch games being underwhelming :beli:

Be early adopters Brehs
I swear it's like some of y'all are new to this gaming shyt

True. Though most launch games are only underwhelming due to folks expecting something entirely new/different out the gate whereas the reality of the matter, it's just slightly upgraded overall in that early launch period window. I don't ever expect launch titles to blow my mind or break the mold, so I don't be feeling all slighted or whatever with blown expectations as I don't set my bar too high too soon. That doesn't mean I don't look forward to starting the new gens as soon as they begin though (though I've rarely day-1'd any console, I usually cop within 4-6 months, which is still launch window and as such, launch window level titles). Last I was "mind blown" with launch games was PS1 and PS2 and even then, it was only PS1 era where it was something totally new at the time cuz of the start of 3D gaming and looking back, some of those titles did not stand the test of time either.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I'm reading impressions from those who are playing it and it seems like most people are puzzled as to the scores it has. Can't wait to get mines in the mail tomorrow.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Y'all not talking about my Knack like that.
full

:laff:

enjoy playing 2K or Killtrash till Infamous or some other shyt comes out..