So kings are you marrying these royalty women?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
One doesn't have any bread on her plate, u see the difference now? That's peasant shyt

9604.jpg
No :why: I'm even more confused by your input... the fukk is that picture? Are they beating a bundle of wheat's ass??? :mindblown:

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
I knew this thread was coming.

Stormy making a killing scamming these women but they signed up for it. No remorse from me for them
That's what confused me. I'm sure how she's successful or what she is selling all I know is that the people buying her programs are making her rich so she can continue selling whatever it is to other people

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stormy is good at what she does for stupid people. If you have any sense you'll know she's off her rocker. She was in my DM's trying to smooth talk me. Had to tell her to keep it moving because I'm not soft headed and gullible like her fans/victims

:camby:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
That's what confused me. I'm sure how she's successful or what she is selling all I know is that the people buying her programs are making her rich so she can continue selling whatever it is to other people

Right!!!! Making money by showing the lifestyle she living but not showing them what she did to get the lifestyle she living lol.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Stormy is good at what she does for stupid people. If you have any sense you'll know she's off her rocker. She was in my DM's trying to smooth talk me. Had to tell her to keep it moving because I'm not soft headed and gullible like her fans/victims

:camby:

Wtf She swing that way? :dame:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wtf She swing that way? :dame:

Nah it was on some how are you today, let me tell you about me and my businesses blah blah blah. She probably didn't think I knew who she was because I don't live in GA or run in influencer/scammer circles but her antics are well known. No ma'am, no thank you