So kings are you marrying these royalty women?

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Who the fukk is she and what the hell is she talking about :dahell: Am I tripping or are they not eating the same shyt, ol girl just has more
The raspy voice bird had no refined carbs on her plate
One doesn't have any bread on her plate, u see the difference now? That's peasant shyt

9604.jpg
No :why: I'm even more confused by your input... the fukk is that picture? Are they beating a bundle of wheat's ass??? :mindblown:
In short yes. It's called threshing wheat. You do it to remove the grain from the plant

King Poetic

R.I.P. GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
No brother is marrying any of these women

U think women that was professional and sitting in Oprah audience had a hard time finding a husband , these women listening to this broad better go buy a dog , cat and fish tank because no luxury vehicle let alone regular sedan is coming in their direction for a long term use

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stormy is good at what she does for stupid people. If you have any sense you'll know she's off her rocker. She was in my DM's trying to smooth talk me. Had to tell her to keep it moving because I'm not soft headed and gullible like her fans/victims

:camby:

Told y'all :mjlol:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Reminds me of this video I seen earlier. Dude pressed the power button on every Playstation he had including the handhelds.

After 7 minutes of my marsupial life wasted, I look at his viewer count and it was in the millions:why:

So there's a huge population of dumbasses and smooth brained folks including this marsupial that wasted time watching this shyt.

The internet is amazing.
Take advantage of it and monetize it.