So kings are you marrying these royalty women?

Superstar
Daps
she's charging all those women 10k for a 3 day experience to give basic advice. i counted like 6-7 women. but apparently the groups are bigger.

Day-2-Mastermind.png

absolutely would marry if i was a dude. she's making 5-6 figures in a weekend and seem to do these events from time to time.

Last edited:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
This is a downside to social media. Any idiot can reach millions of people.

Reminds me of this video I seen earlier. Dude pressed the power button on every Playstation he had including the handhelds.

After 7 minutes of my marsupial life wasted, I look at his viewer count and it was in the millions:why:

So there's a huge population of dumbasses and smooth brained folks including this marsupial that wasted time watching this shyt.

The internet is amazing.

Lay Z

Pro
Daps
Used to be that making sure your guests were well fed was simply good manners.
Miserable people have the ability to spin negativity into anything. Im getting "little more....little more....little more....too much, take it back!" Energy from this chick. And im not even gonna get into the pitfalls of insulting the folks who handle ur food, or general absence of basic table manners. :francis:

Lay Z

Pro
Daps
We've reached the event horizon, for ratchets, smuts, and hoodboogers. The "point of no return". :manny:

You've got women like this, being looked at, as prophets, and philosophers. This is what happens when you put the batteries in the backs, of pigeons. Even got lower-level groupies, gassin her. No one around her, wit the heart to check her, and say....

"Shut ur dumb, chickenhead ass, up...." :childplease:

It's gone unchecked, for too long now. This is our endgame.
:francis: