So Killzone is looking like DUNG right now, framerate as low as 20fps (Tru Story)

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I really don't get the big fuss over frames per second. If the game is fun I can deal with it. Gta: sa is one of my fave games of all time and it had framerate issues like a mug. maybe because I dont play multiplayer on the regular

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
MtZ9N.gif

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
The game itself was very fun, though a bit more fast paced than I expected.Kill time is still fairly long but it's kind of run and gun. I was a bit thrown off by the controls since it now uses the triggers.The DS4 feels amazing. It's got this really tight grip feeling that I've never felt in another controller. My headphones were kinda quiet so I couldn't really judge the sound.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Lemme see a credible source then we'll talk. Because this is bad news if legit.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-hands-on-with-playstation-4

When it comes to the tricky issue of control and response, Killzone: Shadow Fall currently delivers a largely 25-30FPS experience with v-sync engaged, where a long overview of the forest tests the hardware most. A strong trace of input lag is felt when turning the analogue sticks - a quirk that hangs over from the Killzone 2 days. It's a delay in response that is impossible to ignore after playing snappier low-latency shooters, and at the default 50 per cent sensitivity for the X and Y axis proved tricky to adapt to. Migrating to the new and more shooter-friendly Dual Shock 4 controller isn't the cause here, as this is the only game we test with such problems. Rather, the issue is likely to be the result of latency being built up over the course of a long and complex rendering pipeline.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I addressed that in the OG Post. You ignored how the game plays. Just cuz he thought it was fun doesn't mean its universally a fun game. Is it like KZ2 or 3? It plays like KZ3, the faster pacing. But regardless, enough people hated both games to make them both obsolete :heh:
I personally liked KZ3 better. Most of the 5ppl who like it on this site preferred KZ2
I'd ask you, but I'm sure you didn't like either :wow:
Not really as it could be an old build of the game... Probly the same as the gamescom one that weve seen plenty of footage on
Yeah, cuz they use builds from like 2012 at Augest 13's events :yawn:
The real flawless version they kept behind closed doors :tu:
Welp, that is a dream crusher :laff: