So I'm Two Weeks Into DDP Yoga

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Brehs, Im 149lbs but I'm trying to get toned for the summer, is DDP Yoga what I'm looking for? Is it free?

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Can't front I been slipping haven't done any in like a month and change

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Been trying this for the last few weeks and can honestly say it's one of the best workouts I've ever done... no equipment needed (except for a mat if you've got hard floors) and you really can do it exactly at your pace. I was feeling a bit :flabbynsick: after not doing much exercise stressing over a house purchase for months and after two weeks on this I feel like I'm back to normal. Got the abs starting to pop again and probably the best chest definition I've had in years. Done a few with my girl joining in and she'll do all the modifications to make it easier (and because she doesn't want hench arms) but still comes out dripping in sweat.

That Double Black Diamond Cutter is fukking SERIOUS.

I really don't normally recommend stuff like this, but this is worth the money.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Been trying this for the last few weeks and can honestly say it's one of the best workouts I've ever done... no equipment needed (except for a mat if you've got hard floors) and you really can do it exactly at your pace. I was feeling a bit :flabbynsick: after not doing much exercise stressing over a house purchase for months and after two weeks on this I feel like I'm back to normal. Got the abs starting to pop again and probably the best chest definition I've had in years. Done a few with my girl joining in and she'll do all the modifications to make it easier (and because she doesn't want hench arms) but still comes out dripping in sweat.

That Double Black Diamond Cutter is fukking SERIOUS.

I really don't normally recommend stuff like this, but this is worth the money.
:merchant: still haven't touched that

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
:merchant: still haven't touched that

I did it once last week whilst I was off work. The standard Diamond Cutter is my normal routine, but felt extra masochistic or something... my girl got in about 3 hours after I finished and I was still fukked.

Me and my scrawny birdchest felt like Big E the morning after, though.:takedat:

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
First off, I'm sure some of y'all know your boy Swiggy been trying to get the health game right. Needless to say, it's always gonna be a work in progress, especially where I came from. I dropped 143lbs since April 2013, and I haven't looked back. Sad thing, walking and inertia stalled out on ya boy, and I did the gym thing. Was not happening, brehs.

So, I busted out a Jericho podcast one night, and halfway he went into the pay-the-bills portion to spit on DDP Yoga. Then I thought to myself.... why not?

Long story short, been at it for two weeks now, and shyt's pretty intense. My big ass got into enough shape to not COMPLETELY shame myself at the beginning of this, as I was able to do many of the beginning poses no problem. That resistance you create feels like working out with weights to your muscles, just no impact. Which is good for ya boy, because my knees sound like rice krispy treats when I bend them.

This is my Phase 2 portion of my "Get Right" journey, but I think this is good shyt for anyone. If you average body type, this will start sculpting you. If you're already right about your body, adopt this and let it take it even further.

Brehs, I was just losing weight, but not getting into enough shape. I feel good... but still trying to get committed to that diet life :laugh:. I'm liking this so far, and I'm happy at how my body is reacting after week 2.

Thank you, DDP :lawd:
Stop eating refined flour and sugar. Cut out soda and alcohol.
Eat veggies, lean meat, eggs and good fats + do the DDP Jake the snake shyt without the crack, and you'll be alright