So I'm Two Weeks Into DDP Yoga

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Stop eating refined flour and sugar. Cut out soda and alcohol.
Eat veggies, lean meat, eggs and good fats
+ do the DDP Jake the snake shyt without the crack, and you'll be alright

Breh, that's the ideal diet regardless of any workout, you could have that diet and just do sit-ups and push-ups everyday and you'll be straight

nikkas think too much about a "magical" workout

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
It's been said to death, but this shyt is genuinely working brehs. Haven't been religious enough with it, but been getting in at least 3 decent workouts per week since the start of December. I'm 33 and have shyt joints everywhere thanks to early stage arthritis (thanks Ma) and last night before bed I touched my toes with straight fukking legs...:ohhh: I couldn't even do that when I was 7; always assumed it was something my body just couldn't do.

DDP's got me feeling younger than a fukkin' 4th grader out here.:blessed:

So many bits you can incorporate into normal life, so you end up keeping yourself loose and supple without always hitting the full workouts... can't go to bed without a Diamond Cutter to straighten everything out. :jawalrus:

I should probably buy the DVD pack. :lolbron:

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
Got this for Christmas, just had knee surgery back in November and it's been a big help so far. I'm about two weeks into it and feeling great after a workout. Gotta get straight with the diet though

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
Another question, I started off using the beginner workout plan it has me doing stuff Monday Wednesday and Friday but could I do two days in a row? I still am going to the gym and lifting while doing this if it makes a difference.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
It's pretty low impact (my knees are so grateful I'm not pounding sidewalks as much) so I'd say do whatever you feel you can... I've not been strict sticking to his timetable, but I've done the odd week where I've done a YRG workout pretty much every day and didn't feel any ill effects.

Remember you're setting the difficulty with the active resistance, so if you went extra hard one day and woke up feeling like you need an oil bath but still got energy to do something, try one without adding loads of resistance just to put your joints through the range of motion... will really help everything recover so you can go dumb with the 10 second pushups again tomorrow.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Guilted myself into it earlier. Had Resurrection of Jake Roberts queued up, a big bag of M&Ms and a joint rolled... managed to stop myself and hit the Below The Belt workout before slobbing out.

If DDP started a cult I'd seriously consider joining tbh.:feedme:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Man i've done like one session in the last two months. Need to get back on it, but Work, School, and Cert shyt whipping my ass :francis:

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man i've done like one session in the last two months. Need to get back on it, but Work, School, and Cert shyt whipping my ass :francis:
Yuck. Persistence is Key. No excuses. You makin excuses.

Thats like 60 days, 168hrs a week x 8 = 1344 hours where you failed to prioritse your health and fit in an adequate # of sessions to hit your goal.

Get a calendar and map out your time Weekly calendar 2017 for Excel - 12 free printable templates

Last edited: