So I'm replaying Super Metroid again..

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Would love to see a remake on the Switch. Given today's tech I bet they could really make a modern masterpiece that could push the franchise in the league as their other big sellers. But I don't think Nintendo would allow a RE2 Remake-like reimagining of Super Metroid

Also, Metriod: Samus Returns on the 3DS is very underrated and over looked. Y'all should cop it if y'all don't have it already
Closest you’re going to get.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
favorite game of all time…if y’all haven’t played F.I.S.T. (PS4/5), please do…it’s an excellent nod to the game

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I need to start that up again. I heard Hollow Knight was the closest modern day game to Super Metroid.

I’ve been sleeping on ‘hollow knight’ for a solid minute…maybe I need to try it out

*edit*

once again game pass to the damn rescue.. this shyt is crazy at this point :banderas:

it’s some shyt called the voidheart edition which I imagine is the same thing with extras :yes:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I’ve been sleeping on ‘hollow knight’ for a solid minute…maybe I need to try it out

*edit*

once again game pass to the damn rescue.. this shyt is crazy at this point :banderas:

it’s some shyt called the voidheart edition which I imagine is the same thing with extras :yes:
Yeah that’s the version I have.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

*edit*

Shadow Complex was also a very similar game to Metroid. It originally was on 360, but they released a remastered version on XBox One

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shadow Complex was also a very similar game to Metroid. It originally was on 360, but they released a remastered version on XBox One

ya it was the only reason I bought a 360 lol…liked that game a lot too…I didn’t enjoy it as much on the 2nd playthrough tho