So I'm replaying Super Metroid again..

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i am aware of metroid, but this is a game i missed out on for whatever reason.

better than mario three tho? i gotta check it. :ohhh:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I beat this game about 50 times as a kid and never got sick of it :wow:

Castlevania SOTN is up there with this tho, I had to flip that like 50 times too, found more shyt every time and that was before I found out there was a whole nother fukkin castle :damn:
Super Metroid = Ironman

SOTN = Supreme Clientele

:wow:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I always hear it's GOAT and I always envision a different Kinda Mega Man X. Is it better or the same level?:patrice:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would love to see a remake on the Switch. Given today's tech I bet they could really make a modern masterpiece that could push the franchise in the league as their other big sellers. But I don't think Nintendo would allow a RE2 Remake-like reimagining of Super Metroid

Also, Metriod: Samus Returns on the 3DS is very underrated and over looked. Y'all should cop it if y'all don't have it already

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would love to see a remake on the Switch. Given today's tech I bet they could really make a modern masterpiece that could push the franchise in the league as their other big sellers. But I don't think Nintendo would allow a RE2 Remake-like reimagining of Super Metroid

Also, Metriod: Samus Returns on the 3DS is very underrated and over looked. Y'all should cop it if y'all don't have it already
Agreed, I don't Samus returns did what they thought it would do. None of the metroids really do, and thats probably why nintendo doesn't really go all in on them.

Metriod is like nintendo niche baby, everyone claims its great and loves it but the sales numbers or even hype never seem to add up.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
While this is definitely top 5, the fact no one can intelligently explain the plot makes it a no go.

Plus all the trash metal gear games have reduced it's shine
:ufdup:Tread lightly when speaking on Metal GOAT Solid.
:ufdup:Hip hop lives for ever but you won't

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed, I don't Samus returns did what they thought it would do. None of the metroids really do, and thats probably why nintendo doesn't really go all in on them.

Metriod is like nintendo niche baby, everyone claims its great and loves it but the sales numbers or even hype never seem to add up.
It makes me wonder if Nintendo is the right place for Metroid.