So ILoveMakonnen was a racist? :mjpls:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ILOVEMAKONNEN ain't never coming out. Drake signed his ass to sit on the bench. You're better off have these flash in the pan ass rappers under contract before they drop tracks like Tuesday themselves and godforbid it catches on.... nikkas are losing their careers to one-hit wonders left right and center.

You tryin to drop an album and a nikka drops Coco and fukks up your whole program :russ:

Sidenote: Busta also benched that nikka O.T. Genasis. It's the way of the walk.

no way. what busta blames him for falling on his head

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lol it happened with Ross too?

Also who cares about ILOVEMOKKONNEN, he's clearly a "man" with no convictions. He says he doesnt like people remixing his songs but squealed like a pig when he heard that Drake(a man he previously called "corny") remixed his song. I hope no one takes him seriously.
Theres tweets of Meek talking hella shyt about Ross when dude was sleeping on roach infested mattresses in philly :usure:

BDsavage92

lil boi
Daps
Reppin
Earth
yeah its business dumb ass :what:

Relax friend, I'm well aware that it's just business. I'm just surprised and somewhat disgusted by how quickly these people go from "man X sucks, X is fukking corny" to acting like their #1 fan and best friend.

Daps
Let's take attention whoring tweets from years ago from nobodies who became "somebody" serious, brehs.

Smitty Belafonte

All Star
Daps
:ohhh:Just saw this dude for the first time. Y'all actually fukk wit this gay ass cornball. Wit this bullshyt Y'all tripping and his music wack too.

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Wait people actually listen to this dude music :dahellwhat:

This dude shyt is horrible on some government putting something in your water shyt...I'm positive listening to an entire song from this dude will make you sterile :dahellwhat: