So ILoveMakonnen was a racist? :mjpls:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Once again you yanks lost :russ:...yall let this clown into your culture and then he shyt on yall...but the bytches will still be turning up on Tuesday right? :manny:...I swear black Americans got no self respect...letting this chubby Cambodian immigrant (reminds me of Dave Chappelle show) called yall ******s without getting smacked up really expose how many "real nikkas" we have among us...

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Dude is African, Indian, Irish, Belizean, German and Chinese.

Wonder which side he'll claim when what fans he has throw him in the bushes? :sas2:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
shyt like this doesn't matter anymore. Newscycles only last a few hours now, attention spans are shorter than ever...and black people never put their money where their mouths are.

Seriously. When is the last time we truly came together to boycott something? Tommy Hilfiger in the 90's? :stopitslime: and that was all based off of rumor.

But now we have people like this Malkonnen whatever he is and that chic Iggy whatever the fukk her name is STRAIGHT FLEXING ON US and we can't come together to make any sort of impact.

We fukking own the culture these people are exploiting much in the same way we owned Rock and Roll and the Blues before Elvis came along.

Nowaday an all black rock band or a heavy metal lead singer still raises eye brows. But white rappers are the norm.

We lost. Malkonnen won.

Last edited:

Lord Mecca

Eyes May Shine
Daps
:whoa: this guy is Ethiopian and saying he isn't a 'black' person

:rudy: get this c00n negro FOH :camby:
he's not ethiopian... he just got an ethiopian name. Watched an interview from him (I dunno why I didn't have something better to do at the time) and the nikka states pretty emphatically he ain't ethiopian but the name is.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Once again you yanks lost :russ:...yall let this clown into your culture and then he shyt on yall...but the bytches will still be turning up on Tuesday right? :manny:...I swear black Americans got no self respect...letting this chubby Cambodian immigrant (reminds me of Dave Chappelle show) called yall ******s without getting smacked up really expose how many "real nikkas" we have among us...
Theres alot of yalls and us in this post kike...keep it consistent :mjlol:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm confused as to why El-P and Killer Mike are included, the other tweets are from artists before they became known, El-P and KM been known since before Twitter was even invented, they weren't tweeting in anonymity.

Lord Mecca

Eyes May Shine
Daps
I'm confused as to why El-P and Killer Mike are included, the other tweets are from artists before they became known, El-P and KM been known since before Twitter was even invented, they weren't tweeting in anonymity.
yup. I dunno how much you are into El-P, but in the Def Jux documentary from like 2000 El says the same thing on the tour bus with Mr. Lif and friends.

"Sports are for fags. You can quote me on that." :mjlol: