So ILoveMakonnen was a racist? :mjpls:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Is breh a plant? Was he passing out cds or mixtapes in school on the come up as ILoveMakkonen? shyt jus sound super contrived.
He's been on the come up with his weird shyt, I doubt that he's a plant. That Tuesday joint was a sound cloud hit before Drizzy and became a real hit with the stimulus.

His real name is Makonnen, from my understanding that's a normal name in Eritrea/Ethiopia (at least surname), ILoveMakonnen is just the hashtag era, #Ilovemakonnen, #PartyNextDoor #Theweeknd

Lol @ Drake just looking through hashtags on twitter to find artists. All his artists have those names.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Drake's up there with Rick Ross now in terms of bosses who's artists didn't have an ounce of respect for them until they signed them.
That's that ether though. You diss a dude, then he signs you and now you're in his pocket, making him money, sellingng his stuff lol

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
ILOVEMAKONNEN ain't never coming out. Drake signed his ass to sit on the bench. You're better off have these flash in the pan ass rappers under contract before they drop tracks like Tuesday themselves and godforbid it catches on.... nikkas are losing their careers to one-hit wonders left right and center.

You tryin to drop an album and a nikka drops Coco and fukks up your whole program :russ:

Sidenote: Busta also benched that nikka O.T. Genasis. It's the way of the walk.
Chess not checkers. I could never understand this as a younger breh but Pops always said tht shyt

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
aaceb937dc.png

c9a3097bf4.png

1475894be0.png

ae062176bb.png

31c7e6cfb4.png

773ed6bc26.png

f3593a003a.png