So if Trump wins 2024 Election, what you think he's gonna do for us?

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The people Trump is bringing with him have stated they want to end birthright citizenship and deport people who were actually born here back to Hispanic countries as well as China, Africa etc.......

His people are also fighting racism.............against white people.

That about sums it up other than expanding the wealth gap even further between the rich and poor. No other policy plan and the Republicans saw what happened in Fla. when they tried to go after the illegal construction and farm workers so they'll probably keep things the same for their business associates who hire them and deport people who have actually lived here that they don't like or see as serving any purpose ie working for slave labor.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
1. Close and secure the border
2. Repatriation for every single illegal Biden let in this country.
3. Cut funding to all foreign nations.
4. Pull us out of every war that is currently being waged.
5. Bring manufacturing back to America and put Americans back to work.
6. Legislation that favors American workers over foreign workers. Americans First!

I want this^^^^

If you expecting reparations, sol can't help you with that :yeshrug:

1. Logically every American should want this. But if Trump woulda followed through with his wall perhaps we aren't at this juncture. The border and Israel are Biden's weak points. He can't run from those. But you have to change the language. America doesn't have open borders to ANYONE. These people are breaking the law. Pure and simple. If you even want to drive to Canada, your ass has to check in. You don't need to do that in the EU.

2. Logistically impossible and again Biden didn't "let" anyone in. They are breaking the law to do so. But forced repatriation creates not only a legal nightmare but also a humanitarian nightmare as well. I don't have the answers to this. But forced repatriation to Central/South America is an impossibility. There's no real way to round up and account for every undocumented person. And if there was, that's tantamount to manhunting. Which we've seen before in this country. These yahoos in TX, AZ and Florida ain't gonna just kindly waltz them back to the border. They are going to lynch those people. History is replete with examples of this.

3. A 6th graders take on foreign policy. We have military and business interests in every corner of the planet. And to cut funding to all those sources means our word and most of our military might has no teeth. We can't pull funding from the middle east because Iran would run rampant over the region and the Saudi's wouldn't do shyt to stop it. We can't pull funding from NATO because we wouldn't be able to secure and protect American assets and financial interests in the region. This is even before we start talking about international trade agreements/tariffs.

Part of why the American passport is so powerful is because you're never more than a few hours from an American military installation. To dismantle that all at once would be globally destabilizing and cause not just war, but famine and economic turmoil.

4. America has been fighting proxy wars since the 1950's. That's a pipe dream. And also, not even how war is waged any more. On the books America isn't at war with anyone currently.

5 & 6. The inflation reduction act and the green new deal both satisfy this. But the government can't take over industries in America. So if you want to blame globalism and a lack of industries in the US, blame corporations for their ballooning profit margins & CEO bonuses from shipping their manufacturing to China. But I bet you don't want to shell out an extra $2,000 for an American made cell phone either. Or pay 30% extra for a car.

Not saying I agree, but there's a lot of comforts we have in America that people have shown they aren't willing to compromise on.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Once he's in he'll be too occupied dismantling the DOJ and enacting laws to become King or life president.
You'll become an afterthought, an inconvenience possibly.
Pretty much this.

He intends on being the last president elected in a fair election. He wants to jump on that Russia or China type beat.

And the deranged racists and greedy millionaire class will hand it to him on a silver fukking platter. American culture has been degraded so thoroughly that the fact that he would not only be a serious candidate but have actually won is not surprising. If education was a priority in this country he would've been seen for what he is(an obvious fraud) and ignored.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
6. Legislation that favors American workers over foreign workers. Americans First!

I want this^^^^

You’re so gullible lmao

Trump caused the Israel war by moving the capital.

He even said Biden is not doing enough for Israel. He blamed Biden for telling Bibi not to kill babies 🤣

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
When trump got elected I was in the grocery store and this super old ass cac bytch picked up the newspaper with trump on it and tapped this Indian man on the shoulder and asked him he thought about trump. shyt blew my mind because obviously she was on some racist shyt. That’s what you’re going to get more of if that shyt stain is elected. He’s the reason white folks have gone off the deep end banning DEI and African American studies. All that and it’s still nikkas saying they want to vote for him :scust:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
When trump got elected I was in the grocery store and this super old ass cac bytch picked up the newspaper with trump on it and tapped this Indian man on the shoulder and asked him he thought about trump. shyt blew my mind because obviously she was on some racist shyt. That’s what you’re going to get more of if that shyt stain is elected. He’s the reason white folks have gone off the deep end banning DEI and African American studies. All that and it’s still nikkas saying they want to vote for him :scust:
Politics isn’t for you

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
XiHEZi5.png
The Larry 11's :ehh:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps

I want this^^^^

You either trolling or mentally ill and delusional....... which is it?