So if Trump crashes out this election, who would republicans have in 2028?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Hopefully they go back to normal republicans and not a trump wannabe or clone. but it might be too late for that.

When they had candidates like Mccain i understood the bothsider arguments. But a literal party of white supremacists makes no sense for any non white male to support them
Those white supremacists were, are and will continue to be there even after Trump is gone.

That's why I never understand when posters make comments like this.

Essentially the only difference that their racism and white supremacy is out in the open and not behind the scenes where they can do even more damage.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
This sounds wild but I think you’re onto something. There was a journalist who mentioned that Trump is akin to cacs who really into the confederacy and what not and that he may have a visible presence long after he’s gone.
I guarantee you if Trump doesn’t support whoever they put out there that is automatically like 1/3rd at least of the people that they need who wouldn’t vote for them. I think if Kamala wins Haley might be the only one who could possibly put pressure on her.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I guarantee you if Trump doesn’t support whoever they put out there that is automatically like 1/3rd at least of the people that they need who wouldn’t vote for them. I think if Kamala wins Haley might be the only one who could possibly put pressure on her.

I'm sure Trump will support whoever kisses his ass the most. But I agree that if he didn't it would be a problem for the GOP.

If Trump loses, I expect 2028 to basically just be every GOP candidate dikkriding Trump as much as possible to try to get his endorsement.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
They will be finished
Trump is their last hope. They have hitched their wagons to this guy, and they have become way too extreme.
They don't have a pool to pull from to increase their chances either.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Hopefully they go back to normal republicans and not a trump wannabe or clone. but it might be too late for that.

When they had candidates like Mccain i understood the bothsider arguments. But a literal party of white supremacists makes no sense for any non white male to support them

this would be best outcome. hopefully trump loses in a landslide so we can get back to more normal republicans going forward. not these extremist.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

their biggest problem

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Too old for what? You think that’s going to matter to him? His base loves him like a religious figure

His base won't care, I just think from a physical standpoint he'll probably be too old to run an effective campaign.

We saw how Biden was struggling and I'm sure he's in much better shape than Trump. All that McDonald's has to catch up eventually.