So, I went out with my child's mother tonight right.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
We at some spot in the city , she picked out...she bougie, ghetto bougie. Rooftop enclosed by glass and all that nonsense. Ur boy rocking a $200 Brooks Brothers shirt and some 60 dollar gap jeans with some black pradas...regular going out clothes.........but i noticed nikkas still on the opposite end of their chicks at the table

am i the only cat that be sitting right side by side with my girls when im out?

its more fun that way, more touching, more laughing , we clowning people who look crazy, we sharing each other food and drinks....

:heh: how the fukk u calling her ghetto bougie but u gotta mention what u had on and the price which has not relation to topic of thread:skip:\

broke nikkas kill me

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
:heh: how the fukk u calling her ghetto bougie but u gotta mention what u had on and the price which has not relation to topic of thread:skip:\

broke nikkas kill me

Im cooler than you, look better than you and smarter than you. I put all that on my life, ugly.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Im cooler than you, look better than you and smarter than you. I put all that on my life, ugly.

i make more $ than you
Better shape than u
More educated
Financially better off
smart enough not to have kids out of wedlock:blessed:
and More handsome than you pray to be:blessed:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
$200 shirt with $60 jeans:rudy: step ya game up.

$400 kicks and a $15 Belt with a $30 Red Washington Nationals fitted. $2400 princess cut diamond earrings as well. Hating is bad for ur heart. I know it burns u uglies up. dont be mad at me, be mad at ur mother. Gap Standard Cut jeans are the only jeans i'll ever wear no matter the price.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
If u wanna be under yo bytch at the restaurant just say that. Me and my husband people watch and eat out each others place but we sit across from one another. Nothing stops intimacy. nikka u made this thread to flaunt what u had on with yo fakkit ass.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
i make more $ than you
Better shape than u
More educated
Financially better off
smart enough not to have kids out of wedlock:blessed:
and More handsome than you pray to be:blessed:

like i said , Im cooler than you, look better than you and smarter than you. I put all that on my life, ugly. I know it burns u up. Dont be mad at me , be mad at ur ugly ass mother.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
If u wanna be under yo bytch at the restaurant just say that. Me and my husband people watch and eat out each others place but we sit across from one another. Nothing stops intimacy. nikka u made this thread to flaunt what u had on with yo fakkit ass.

nope , like i said I was just painting a picture of us being ghetto bougie.2 young people from the hood.The bottom of the hood.Who work for everything they get. Who werent given opportunities, had to fight for everything.And now we in our primes finally experiencing life. travelling , shopping, helping others who are in need.Uplifting our community.We're Blessed.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
take ur L , ugly. I know it burns you up. You gotta alotta money? Betta go get that face replacement.

son that really sounds like some shyt a fakkit would say:merchant:
i bet u sucked ya teeth when u hit "submit":mjpls:

nikka ya gay ass aint got no baby mama

gay ass nikka:damn:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps

Why u think he sit across you.Youre most likely fat and ugly , i aint tryna sit next to ur big ass either.:rudy: