So, I went out with my child's mother tonight right.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Breh,

You wear brooks brothers to the office- not on a night out

As to your question, it all depends mainly on the seating arrangement of the spot.

:rudy:

Brooks-Brothers-Back-to-Campus-04.png

tumblr_lq7lmmD8SG1qbkefco1_500.jpg

Brooks-Display.jpg

please shut up

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
as someone who used to work in restaurants....yes, a lot of people view those who sit on the same side as weirdos.

With that said, my girl likes for me to sitwith her while waiting for the food to come...so do you :yeshrug:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
shout out to the BX though, Grand Concourse , Taft High School. Boston Road..Im out there Once a month, well atleast i try. Bx got the best hood chinese food on the low. Im cool as fukk son , i get love everywhere, it aint about the clothes but i like to present myself in a well kept manner.Champion hoodies, I cant do that.

Just fukkinh with u my G

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
:rudy:

Brooks-Brothers-Back-to-Campus-04.png

tumblr_lq7lmmD8SG1qbkefco1_500.jpg

Brooks-Display.jpg

please shut up

:comeon:

First off breh, Brooks brothers is known for its dress shirts meant for the work place or business formal- not going out. I literally have 12 of them in my stable right now because they have a pretty decent cut and they have a terrific return policy for 'blowouts' on the elbow. Of all these preppy casual clothes you post, is brooks brother the first brand that comes to mind? I can think of 3 labels I would have assumed those ads were for before I would have arrived to Brooks Bros.

Me and Kswizzle already cleared up our misunderstanding, but I see you are one of them brotha's that got a piece of brooks brothers clothing and thinks he is on some fly shyt just because of the name alone.:skip:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

First off breh, Brooks brothers is known for its dress shirts meant for the work place or business formal- not going out. I literally have 12 of them in my stable right now because they have a pretty decent cut and they have a terrific return policy for 'blowouts' on the elbow. Of all these preppy casual clothes you post, is brooks brother the first brand that comes to mind? I can think of 3 labels I would have assumed those ads were for before I would have arrived to Brooks Bros.

Me and Kswizzle already cleared up our misunderstanding, but I see you are one of them brotha's that got a piece of brooks brothers clothing and thinks he is on some fly shyt just because of the name alone.:skip:

You are very stupid.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps

You are very stupid.

lol both of yall chill....lets rejoice that we're the only 3 fly cats on this site rocking the bb logo proudly and that its not super mainstream like Ralph.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
If any white people are reading this...
...if you ever wondered what its like when black people are hanging out with each other (and there are no white people around)...this thread is a perfect example :snoop::heh:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
you guys dress like gay guys wtf. i can understand style but most of that stuff is just really phaggy for men to wear. tight rolled up pants, dress shirts that make you look like a wanna be Ivy league student...it goes on....dont even get me started on the shoes....what happened to keeping it simple and the thing is in real life you dont really even see guys dressing like that BB model type shyt.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
you guys dress like gay guys wtf. i can understand style but most of that stuff is just really phaggy for men to wear. tight rolled up pants, dress shirts that make you look like a wanna be Ivy league student...it goes on....dont even get me started on the shoes....what happened to keeping it simple and the thing is in real life you dont really even see guys dressing like that BB model type shyt.

lol i dont dress like that, i cant get with that preppyness. i keep it half hood /half class.