So, I went out with my child's mother tonight right.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Breh,

You wear brooks brothers to the office- not on a night out

As to your question, it all depends mainly on the seating arrangement of the spot.

brooks brothers sells more than suits and dress shirts breh......i love the quality of their hoodies and rugby style long sleeves.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
It just looks weird at a more formal location. But tbh as a man you should sit wherever the fukk you wanna sit...you said you're grown, why you looking around observing other couples and wondering why you're the only side by side duo with your bytch ass? :lupe:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
It just looks weird at a more formal location. But tbh as a man you should sit wherever the fukk you wanna sit...you said you're grown, why you looking around observing other couples and wondering why you're the only side by side duo with your bytch ass? :lupe:

lol

wongzini

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol im grown brah, i keep it simple and classy. i dont even wear sneakers no more lol. straight boots(timbs,gortex sundowner) and pradas the only thing in my closet young blood.

but gap jeans with prada shoes, breh? :beli:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I thought this was gonna be an interesting story....guess I was wrong

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
We at some spot in the city , she picked out...she bougie, ghetto bougie. Rooftop enclosed by glass and all that nonsense. Ur boy rocking a $200 Brooks Brothers shirt and some 60 dollar gap jeans with some black pradas...regular going out clothes.........but i noticed nikkas still on the opposite end of their chicks at the table

am i the only cat that be sitting right side by side with my girls when im out?

its more fun that way, more touching, more laughing , we clowning people who look crazy, we sharing each other food and drinks....

You need to learn how to tell stories, breh. Women are prone to starting off with irrelevant details, as a man this is a habit you must overcome :patrice:

Quickly :rudy:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
grandpa-simpson-gif.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you and your woman are real friends then sitting side by side can be fun.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
lol. aint no ring on her finger.she can do her. but she does have my name tattooed on her pelvic area and my sign with her sign as a tramp stamp on her lower back . i wouldnt wanna see that as the other man lol

Skeet target. :comeon: