So I think my sister cheating on her husband..smh

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
So they been married for like 7 years. She is the breadwinner but he works too.They still married and living together with 4 kids. She had 2 from previous relationship and he had 1(lives with mother). They had 2 together since being married.

Anyhow she visited me today around 2:00pm with nieces and nephews. Turns out she went to high school went my neighbor. She 35 and im 29. So she went outside and they was chatting and laughing for about a good 30 minutes. She eventually left to go back home and cook dinner I believe. So around 9:30 she came back by my house by herself without the kids and said she wanted to use my bathroom but thats becasue I came outside when I saw her pull up. Im like okay cool. Then she left(Or so I thought, i didnt watch her leave) and I went and laid down. So when I got back up like a hour and a half later to go to the fridge her car was parked in my driveway but she was nowhere to be seen. I was at a lost for words. I called her phone but no answer. 30 minutes later the neighbor pulled in his driveway and she got out the car. They talked and laughed outside the car but aint no kiss or nothing happen before she got in her car and left.

Not sure what to think. I despise cheating ad have never done it but it aint really none of my business i guess. shyts just weird I didnt see her as someone who would cheat though, kinda dissapointing. Although I dont know if anything happened anyway.

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
yeah it's clear your sister said fukk dem kids and let your neighbor go balls deep in her...

and being your sister is the breadwinner in that marriage too...she probally was talking mad shyt about her husband to justify getting some "outside dikk"....

so what you gonna do OP?

be a noble standup guy and let your brother n law know your sister aint shyt....

or you gonna stick to the code and let your sister live out her "hot girl summer" :umad:

Last edited:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
yeah it's clear your sister said fukk dem kids and let your neighbor go balls deep in her...

and being your sister is the breadwinner in that marriage too...she probally was talking mad shyt about her husband to justify getting some "outside dikk"....

so what you gonna do OP?

be a noble standup guy and let your brother n law know your sister and shyt....

or you gonna stick to the code and let your sister live out her "hot girl summer" :umad:
Still no real proof. Husband did cheat earlier in the marriage but that was 4 years ago and they are still married so they got past that. IDK if I should even mention to her that I know she was with my neighbor when she stopped by. shyts uncomfortable. If I see her park outside my house again then I will tell her how I feel.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Still no real proof. Husband did cheat earlier in the marriage but that was 4 years ago and they are still married so they got past that. IDK if I should even mention to her that I know she was with my neighbor when she stopped by. shyts uncomfortable.
:gucci:
He cheated, therefore they have an open marriage. Mind your business.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
So they been married for like 7 years. She is the breadwinner but he works too.They still married and living together with 4 kids. She had 2 from previous relationship and he had 1(lives with mother). They had 2 together since being married.

Not sure what to think. I despise cheating ad have never done it but it aint really none of my business i guess. shyts just weird I didnt see her as someone who would cheat though, kinda dissapointing. Although I dont know if anything happened anyway.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit...all the red flags are there my dude...

she been married to that dude for 7 years...and and they got 4 kids thy are raising together

she is obviously BORED and TIRED of being the BREADWINNER and sees her Husband as WEAK and is only there for the sake of the secuirty of the kids...

she is looking a the fact that SHE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO RETIRE AND LIVE AS A HOUSEWIFE WITH HER FEET KICKED UP DOING NOTHING BUT SHOPPING WHILE THE GROWN KIDS ARE OUT THE HOUSE....

she is miserable knowing she will live the rest of her life TAKING CARE OF HERSELF AND HIS AZZ ......yeah SHE GONNA FUKK SOMETHING :umad:

YOU SHOULD HAVE READ MY THREAD ABOUT THIS A FEW YEARS BACK about WOMEN VIEWING THIER HUSBANDS AS FAILURES IF THEY CAN'T BE ABLE TO MAKE THEM QUIT THIER JOBS AND BE HOUSEWIVES:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/if-...e-he-is-an-underachiver-to-her.370880/page-26

just last night somebody's wife was having an "intimate" conversation with me about how "tired" she is of dealing with her underachieving husband who seems content with the 12$ an hour warehouse job he has been on since last year...she wants to move into a better home and they just had a baby 4 months ago.....

:francis:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Yeah my uncle is notorious back home for this shyt. He’ll show up at my parents house then 5 minutes later call his wife from their phone. Playing it off like he must have been there the whole time. Don’t get involved in that evil, my parents don’t either. Tell her straight up if her HUSBAND asks where she was at you’ll tell the truth on her. She didn’t respect your home enough to even ask you to lie for her.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
:gucci:
He cheated, therefore they have an open marriage. Mind your business.
So this payback? They dont have an open marriage. My sister aint like that. I told her to bounce when he did it but she stayed cause she loved him and they have kids and they been good it seems. They still living together. It happend 4 years ago.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Still no real proof. Husband did cheat earlier in the marriage but that was 4 years ago and they are still married so they got past that. IDK if I should even mention to her that I know she was with my neighbor when she stopped by. shyts uncomfortable. If I see her park outside my house again then I will tell her how I feel.

two wrongs don't make a right..........

and what you say to your sister ain't gonna change shyt mane...

your sister gave NO FUKKS that night as she FUKKED YOUR NEIGHBOR DUDE

and even if she ceases all relations with that Neighbor.....

trust me she gonna be throwing that box at some other dude.....mane she is frustrated.....

no woman likes being the financial breadwinner in a family while she got a whole husband at home

its best OP you just mind yo damn business....

no disrespect but as the OG's say..YA GOTTA LET A HOE BE A HOE :manny: