So I saw ASAP Ferg at work today...

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did you just say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the rocks cock?

tumblr_mu3tj2qoyJ1qiny74o1_500.gif
:yes: Sean got one with Hall of Fame

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
:russ:Hahaha as soon as i read this post I knew it was over for ya boy... I had to jump on his line... Nias givin up easy L's in these skreets :lolbron:

Daps
Lol I read the jokes on here all the time. You won't catch me getting mad on the internet.. but I guess Ferguson isn't much news.... yall would much rather probably hear about the time I almost squared danced with Joe Budden
:ohhh:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Another highlight was one of the airport workers asking "Is that ASAP Rocky?!?" She was hyped...And when we said no she just walked away like "oh"

I like Ferg but I thought that was hilarious

nobody cares about Ferg, breh

The nikkas that act like Ferg always > Rocky are hilarious. Like the quality gap between them isn't enormous and Ferg doesn't owe his entire career to Rocky :mjlol:

Ferg looks like a lame duck next to Rocky

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
nobody cares about Ferg, breh

The nikkas that act like Ferg always > Rocky are hilarious. Like the quality gap between them isn't enormous and Ferg doesn't owe his entire career to Rocky :mjlol:

Ferg looks like a lame duck next to Rocky

I forgot all about this thread lol. But yeah I originally didn't fukk with Rocky at all. The song Work is what put me on to ASAP as a whole. And Ricky's verse on the remix "pistols barking Ryde or die" is what made me give him a chance since DMX is my altimeter favorite rapper and I appreciated the Shout out to the Dog

But I didn't like Fergs second album but Trap Lord :banderas: