So I saw ASAP Ferg at work today...

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
***snorts 387 seconds***

Better be careful breh, Fergie look like one of the Frank Ocean later down line if he only knew i would fukk the shyt out of him bisexual type. Something aint right about him, i remember seeing him on teyana taylor's sweet 16 and if u watch during the party he was more flamboyant than la reid's son

xl9lw3.png
ea42hd.jpg

tumblr_mu2e06Ufgp1sgpcrgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mkuklbEAED1s1bg2po1_r1_500.gif

RR_049

Daps
Lol I read the jokes on here all the time. You won't catch me getting mad on the internet.. but I guess Ferguson isn't much news.... yall would much rather probably hear about the time I almost squared danced with Joe Budden
is there any thread about it ? i would read it

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
***snorts 387 seconds***

Better be careful breh, Fergie look like one of the Frank Ocean later down line if he only knew i would fukk the shyt out of him bisexual type. Something aint right about him, i remember seeing him on teyana taylor's sweet 16 and if u watch during the party he was more flamboyant than la reid's son

tumblr_mu2e06Ufgp1sgpcrgo1_500.jpg

This dude here, how you gonna copy Tupac when you ashy and flabby and sick and you only like 22 years old :snoop:

ls773

Pro
Daps
Watched him and a few of his mob get their credit cards declined trying to buy some feminine designer goods a few months back all "we forgot to tell them we were travelling" the cashier went along "that's probably it" but shyt they were like 6 states away not on another continent.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Fergenstein has officially made it :wow:

nikkas makin threads about seein him in the flesh like Jesus just came back :whoo:

TYTL :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched him and a few of his mob get their credit cards declined trying to buy some feminine designer goods a few months back all "we forgot to tell them we were travelling" the cashier went along "that's probably it" but shyt they were like 6 states away not on another continent.

:laff: cashier hitting them with the :usure:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this is my first thread(I lurk alot).but anywho... I work in the airport. I didn't even recognize him at first. But he looked so out of place with his leather shorts (they had ASAP on the shorts leg) I was able to put it together pretty quickly

Him and his boy were talking about how they shouldn't have to wait on line to go through airport security "even Ye gotta do it" direct quote from ferg.

I then proceeded to skip him in the line (purposely)putting my tray infront of his while singing "purple kush got me high, don't wanna leave" idk if he heard me.though... just thought I'd share it with you guys. I know there are some ASAP fans on here.

:usure: If this was at JFK I just wanna you say fakkits are some of the most grimey unprofessional scum I've ever seen

Shoutout to the African airport worker shamelessly ogling these pawgs while he was supposed to be working though :lolbron:
IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU WORK IN THE AIRPORT!!!!!!

tumblr_mu3tm0fvnJ1qiny74o1_500.gif
:dahell: Hold up, why is that boy trying to sneak a peek at The Rock's cock.