So I saw ASAP Ferg at work today...

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
The fukk you gotta line up with the plebs for when you work there? Don't even get respect at your own job, you lost breh :camby:

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
:what:

if you had on your airport work clothes and cut in front if him what makes you think he was going to tell you something?

you call yourself trying to give him props by singing his song but he didnt say shyt so now your here trying to act like you disrespected him.

this fool pulling some half ass Mike Jones/C Styles shyt.

:snoop: fukk outta here.

Daps
What's so gay about seeing a "celebrity" and attempting to knock them off their high horse?
Not gay, more like kinda corny. You get no life points for "knocking them off their high horse", breh. Being an anti-groupie is still kinda being a groupie cuz you care too much about not caring. End of the day they're still clebs and you still work at the airport. Nothing wrong with that, but my point is do you and let them do them.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The fukk you gotta line up with the plebs for when you work there? Don't even get respect at your own job, you lost breh :camby:

:what:

if you had on your airport work clothes and cut in front if him what makes you think he was going to tell you something?

you call yourself trying to give him props by singing his song but he didnt say shyt so now your here trying to act like you disrespected him.

this fool pulling some half ass Mike Jones/C Styles shyt.

:snoop: fukk outta here.
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: there's always atleast 1 funny ass response no matter how bad a thread is

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I left home my post had 7 daps.:manny:

I just got home and now I have 43:wow:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I think this is my first thread(I lurk alot).but anywho... I work in the airport. I didn't even recognize him at first. But he looked so out of place with his leather shorts (they had ASAP on the shorts leg) I was able to put it together pretty quickly

Him and his boy were talking about how they shouldn't have to wait on line to go through airport security "even Ye gotta do it" direct quote from ferg.

I then proceeded to skip him in the line (purposely)putting my tray infront of his while singing "purple kush got me high, don't wanna leave" idk if he heard me.though... just thought I'd share it with you guys. I know there are some ASAP fans on here.

dwZ10.jpg

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I wonder if it would have been J.lo instead of Ferg... You would have put your tray in front of hers while singing " Im just Jenny from the block I used to have a lil now I have a lot"
:umad:Fancy Boy

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
"Talk to me nice or don't talk to me AT ALL".....That's why the nikka igged you! :ohhh:

Ferg still won ya bish! :russ:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Nah bruh, I ain't mad at ya story...it's cool and all

but if you wanna impress these cats, you gotta tell em you saw Nas...then this becomes a 5 star pos rep thread, with grown men asking you questions about his looks and if he still cool with "the camel"

like that one guy that saw Nas at an airport and then hounded him on the airplane and put his laptop in his lap and forced him to listen to a joint he made called "Let Nas Down" ?