Louisville Slugz

Superstar
Daps
eyes-wide-shut-stanley-kubrick.gif

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
From what I've heard , freemasonry & fraternities/ sororities are basically entry level groups into Satanism:

You take oaths/pledges and become (unknowingly) spiritually bound to demonic spirits.

If you break the oath they kill you.

Freemasons are above the law so your family will never receive justice if you "disappear".

This is all just what I've heard from a little bit of research so do your own research and come to your own conclusion.

Everything I've typed may be absolute horse shyt so do your own research.

Everyone doing dirt dirt are just well organized, it just seems like they have a demonic connection.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
who had on a bright blue winter cap with the masonic compass, square, and "G" symbol on it.

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Freemasons have the weirdest rep considering A LOT of shyt is public.

Depending on the lodge, it's just a place to make connections and draw up donations with the goal of it going to places in need

All the conspiracy shyt is hilarious considering how easy it is to join.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
I swear this isn't :duck:

I almost didn't want to say anything to him about it, but figured that I don't exactly have much to lose at my current station in life.

wether youre lying or telling the truth i dont care, but this is just a cool little story
keep us updated op

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the real question is, are you readg for everything that comes with being involved with “that”
What if after all the mythologizing it really is just a boys club. I happened to be in a masonic temple on Sunday and it was just an event space. I checked out all the floors and rooms. There's a reason why their recruitment has dwindled drastically in modern times. And they are sitting on a ton of real estate that is no longer used as temples that is open to peruse.

The fiction is greater than fact. Mason's are damn near extinct relics. Hence dudes running into old head members and not young recruits. shyt is not active.