So, I met a chick at a conference, she...

Predator

Rookie
Daps
Damn nikka, that story had me thinking the twist would be she got a dikk yo :sadcam:

Ayo Imma be real with you/The Coli here. This shyt sounded like a set up straight up and down. Older chick fiending over you one second, then retreating home with a cryptic message a minute later? Nah b, she expected you to hit her up being thirsty. When I read shyt like this, I can almost tell this is her trying to get back at some other nikka. Don't fall for that shyt b

I got a story to tell. I was in a similar situation, but instead of a club I was at some bar. Late night, different city; I was in Ohio for a business conference, had to stay the weekend. So on friday I figured I'd hit the bar with a co-worker and see what Ohio p*ssy look like. I was kinda disappointed b, then I saw a fine ass Latina. Hour glass build, face on point, I could tell she barely had any makeup too. This chick was sittin alone shooting down nikkas left and right.

I figured fukk it, I'm not even gonna waste my time, I'll just get a good look so I can visualize her when I jack off in my hotel room. But the chick approached ya boy :dwillhuh:

We chatted, had some laughs, I bought her some drinks, shyt was going perfect. We go to my apartment, but she tells me she should go home. I'm like aite, cool; I knew I still had two days to smash her at least, but I was on the clock like Kobe in the 4th nahmean.

Anyway an hour later I get a call for her right after I got out the shower, telling me to come to her place. She gave me the address. Axe spray, check. Shaven crotch, check (no homo btw). Brushed my teeth and walked out the door like :smugfavre:

I get to her place, it's an apartment in some hood, and I'm not even thinking. I see Latinos everywhere, maybe a couple black chicks here or there. I walked in the door and she's already half naked. My dikk starts doing the thinking now, and I don't even see the pictures on the stand of kids, pictures of some hard looking Latino dude, nothing. I smashed that shyt HARD, b. Big ass Latina lips, she sucked my dikk and did everything but anal. After that she fell asleep and my dikk was still in control, so I fell asleep too.

I wake up around 6AM alone in the bed, and hear her talking in Spanish outside the door of her room. I get up to use the bathroom but catch a bit of the convo cuz I understand a bit of Spanish: someone is coming. I listen more and can definitely tell it's a dude. Then I remember the picture of her man on the stand. I decide to play it cool, see what she says as I walk up to her and put my hands around her hips. This chick looks at me and says "My man got out of jail today, he's gonna be back any minute." Still trying to play it cool I say "word? what he go in for." She looks me dead in the eye and says "for killin a nikka." :leon:

I threw on my clothes as she tried to keep me in that house, begging me to stay, then beggin me to take her with me. I get out the house and to my car then remember I left the condom in the trash at her place. I busted hard too, that jimmy was full; dunno why the fukk I left that shyt there, especially after she revealed herself to be crazy. I had to go back in. I ran back in there, opened the door - it was unlocked, and managed to get the jimmy as she stood there butt naked asking me to wait so she could get dressed. Nah fukk that, I put that shyt in my pocket and bounced.

I get to my car just as a lac pulls up and a bunch of esses hop out. They looked at me somewhat suspicious then blew it off; like I said, this wasn't a pure Latino apartment complex so they figured I must live there. I saw the nikka from the picture with them.

Long story short: if I had stayed in that place I'd probably be dead thanks to a vindictive bytch. Don't trust these bytches man, if it smell funny to you don't chase it. If she can't fukk at your place, don't head to her crib no knowing the layout. Some more crazy shyt happened after that b, but I'll talk about it later. Gotta go eat, cotdamn

damn this sounds like a scene from a sequel to Training Day :myman:

she probably got abused by him and wanted some dude to save her somehow or for him to leave her...just a theory. Glad you made it out but you risked it just by sleeping there lol.

Daps
delete the number...she probably gives out her number so that she can have dudes calling her...make her feel good about her self (attractive).

If she played you like this upon meeting you, her disrespect can only get worse. smh

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
damn this sounds like a scene from a sequel to Training Day :myman:

she probably got abused by him and wanted some dude to save her somehow or for him to leave her...just a theory. Glad you made it out but you risked it just by sleeping there lol.

Yea my dikk just took over. That's the first time I ever slept at a bytch's place, shyt was stupid on my part.

I think she was trying to get me murked, or have me save her. Just to make her man go back to the joint or some shyt, dunno. Ayo I don't mean to hijack a thread like this, but I'll just finish the story right quick

I got back to my room scared as fukk. Took another shower, paced around a bit, then started thinking "this shyt ain't over." I had brought her to the room earlier, she knew exactly where I was staying and had my number. Checked my phone and saw two missed calls from her within the last 10 minutes.

At that point my black ass knew this dumb broad was either trying to call me while her man was home, or her man was calling me. I couldn't stay in that room, b. I knew my co-worker had a room a few doors down, but he brought some bytch to his room from the bar so I wasn't gonna call and ask to hide in there.

I took the battery out my cell and hid it in a drawer. Then I whipped out my other cell - I got one for business shyt, one for personal shyt and put it in my pocket.

I thought about hiding in my car in the parking lot, but figured fukk that. If he wants to shoot up a hotel to kill my black ass, go ahead. So I put on my suit and headed for the lobby to wait it out. It was around 8AM when I noticed that same hard ass Latino walk through the door. He went up to the desk and got a room. I'm sittin in the lobby pretending to read Sports Illustrated and he didn't see my black ass - or maybe he did but didn't recognize me. I see the nikka head for the elevator and knew his bytch must have snitched on me - or maybe he beat the info outta her.

After about 5 minutes I got a call from my co-worker. He said he told the Latino I left the hotel around 6AM, fukk. Now my co-worker is the realest white dude I know, it's not his fault he didn't have the info to give me a good alibi. The esse had to know he was lying. My co-worker called shortly after and said the esse was knocking on my door all loud; I told him to stay in his room, don't get involved; he's one of those white dudes that be trying to compensate for being white by trying to act hard, nahmean.

The Latino dude exited the elevator shortly after and walked into the lobby. He saw me, then casually walked toward me. He wasn't walking like he had a piece on him, but I put my SI mag down and slowly put my hand inside my blazer (reaching for a pen I had in my shirt pocket). I thought that shyt would at least give him pause, but he kept walking. I took my hand out with the pen. He walked up to me and said "ayo, you [my name]?" I said nah. He stared some more and asked if I saw a black dude walk in the hotel with a Hispanic chick. I said "nah. You looking for your sister or something?"

He gave me the most serial killer smiles I ever seen, pulled out his phone, and dialed a number. I sat there cool as :obama: then slowly pulled out my phone and sat it on the table so he could see it wasn't turned off. He said "have a good day nikka" and walked out the hotel.

I got up and almost fainted as I walked to the breakfast place. I don't even eat pork but I put a bunch of bacon on my plate that day, god damn

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn nikka, that story had me thinking the twist would be she got a dikk yo :sadcam:

Ayo Imma be real with you/The Coli here. This shyt sounded like a set up straight up and down. Older chick fiending over you one second, then retreating home with a cryptic message a minute later? Nah b, she expected you to hit her up being thirsty. When I read shyt like this, I can almost tell this is her trying to get back at some other nikka. Don't fall for that shyt b

I got a story to tell. I was in a similar situation, but instead of a club I was at some bar. Late night, different city; I was in Ohio for a business conference, had to stay the weekend. So on friday I figured I'd hit the bar with a co-worker and see what Ohio p*ssy look like. I was kinda disappointed b, then I saw a fine ass Latina. Hour glass build, face on point, I could tell she barely had any makeup too. This chick was sittin alone shooting down nikkas left and right.

I figured fukk it, I'm not even gonna waste my time, I'll just get a good look so I can visualize her when I jack off in my hotel room. But the chick approached ya boy :dwillhuh:

We chatted, had some laughs, I bought her some drinks, shyt was going perfect. We go to my apartment, but she tells me she should go home. I'm like aite, cool; I knew I still had two days to smash her at least, but I was on the clock like Kobe in the 4th nahmean.

Anyway an hour later I get a call for her right after I got out the shower, telling me to come to her place. She gave me the address. Axe spray, check. Shaven crotch, check (no homo btw). Brushed my teeth and walked out the door like :smugfavre:

I get to her place, it's an apartment in some hood, and I'm not even thinking. I see Latinos everywhere, maybe a couple black chicks here or there. I walked in the door and she's already half naked. My dikk starts doing the thinking now, and I don't even see the pictures on the stand of kids, pictures of some hard looking Latino dude, nothing. I smashed that shyt HARD, b. Big ass Latina lips, she sucked my dikk and did everything but anal. After that she fell asleep and my dikk was still in control, so I fell asleep too.

I wake up around 6AM alone in the bed, and hear her talking in Spanish outside the door of her room. I get up to use the bathroom but catch a bit of the convo cuz I understand a bit of Spanish: someone is coming. I listen more and can definitely tell it's a dude. Then I remember the picture of her man on the stand. I decide to play it cool, see what she says as I walk up to her and put my hands around her hips. This chick looks at me and says "My man got out of jail today, he's gonna be back any minute." Still trying to play it cool I say "word? what he go in for." She looks me dead in the eye and says "for killin a nikka." :leon:

I threw on my clothes as she tried to keep me in that house, begging me to stay, then beggin me to take her with me. I get out the house and to my car then remember I left the condom in the trash at her place. I busted hard too, that jimmy was full; dunno why the fukk I left that shyt there, especially after she revealed herself to be crazy. I had to go back in. I ran back in there, opened the door - it was unlocked, and managed to get the jimmy as she stood there butt naked asking me to wait so she could get dressed. Nah fukk that, I put that shyt in my pocket and bounced.

I get to my car just as a lac pulls up and a bunch of esses hop out. They looked at me somewhat suspicious then blew it off; like I said, this wasn't a pure Latino apartment complex so they figured I must live there. I saw the nikka from the picture with them.

Long story short: if I had stayed in that place I'd probably be dead thanks to a vindictive bytch. Don't trust these bytches man, if it smell funny to you don't chase it. If she can't fukk at your place, don't head to her crib no knowing the layout. Some more crazy shyt happened after that b, but I'll talk about it later. Gotta go eat, cotdamn

Yea my dikk just took over. That's the first time I ever slept at a bytch's place, shyt was stupid on my part.

I think she was trying to get me murked, or have me save her. Just to make her man go back to the joint or some shyt, dunno. Ayo I don't mean to hijack a thread like this, but I'll just finish the story right quick

I got back to my room scared as fukk. Took another shower, paced around a bit, then started thinking "this shyt ain't over." I had brought her to the room earlier, she knew exactly where I was staying and had my number. Checked my phone and saw two missed calls from her within the last 10 minutes.

At that point my black ass knew this dumb broad was either trying to call me while her man was home, or her man was calling me. I couldn't stay in that room, b. I knew my co-worker had a room a few doors down, but he brought some bytch to his room from the bar so I wasn't gonna call and ask to hide in there.

I took the battery out my cell and hid it in a drawer. Then I whipped out my other cell - I got one for business shyt, one for personal shyt and put it in my pocket.

I thought about hiding in my car in the parking lot, but figured fukk that. If he wants to shoot up a hotel to kill my black ass, go ahead. So I put on my suit and headed for the lobby to wait it out. It was around 8AM when I noticed that same hard ass Latino walk through the door. He went up to the desk and got a room. I'm sittin in the lobby pretending to read Sports Illustrated and he didn't see my black ass - or maybe he did but didn't recognize me. I see the nikka head for the elevator and knew his bytch must have snitched on me - or maybe he beat the info outta her.

After about 5 minutes I got a call from my co-worker. He said he told the Latino I left the hotel around 6AM, fukk. Now my co-worker is the realest white dude I know, it's not his fault he didn't have the info to give me a good alibi. The esse had to know he was lying. My co-worker called shortly after and said the esse was knocking on my door all loud; I told him to stay in his room, don't get involved; he's one of those white dudes that be trying to compensate for being white by trying to act hard, nahmean.

The Latino dude exited the elevator shortly after and walked into the lobby. He saw me, then casually walked toward me. He wasn't walking like he had a piece on him, but I put my SI mag down and slowly put my hand inside my blazer (reaching for a pen I had in my shirt pocket). I thought that shyt would at least give him pause, but he kept walking. I took my hand out with the pen. He walked up to me and said "ayo, you [my name]?" I said nah. He stared some more and asked if I saw a black dude walk in the hotel with a Hispanic chick. I said "nah. You looking for your sister or something?"

He gave me the most serial killer smiles I ever seen, pulled out his phone, and dialed a number. I sat there cool as :obama: then slowly pulled out my phone and sat it on the table so he could see it wasn't turned off. He said "have a good day nikka" and walked out the hotel.

I got up and almost fainted as I walked to the breakfast place. I don't even eat pork but I put a bunch of bacon on my plate that day, god damn

:duck:

Predator

Rookie
Daps

:ohhh: :pachaha:

glad to see you survived with your 2nd phone

how did she know where you lived? you took her to your spot that same night or another night?

I would've left my city for awhile and go to a 24 hour restaurant or just stay at a motel and get more info. I won't risk my life with ex-cons. I know some friends who had to leave their city to a motel for weeks after getting a death threat from a rival gang and people were getting shot up left and right.

He never came back? I would've gone back to the hotel again if I were him :shaq:

I did see this Mexican girl recently who had broken up with her ex and I asked her a bunch of questions to make sure he wasn't crazy or part of a gang. She said he never did anything to anyone who tried to get at her in front of him even. I know better now after hearing crazy stories like these .

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh: :pachaha:

glad to see you survived with your 2nd phone

how did she know where you lived? you took her to your spot that same night or another night?

I would've left my city for awhile and go to a 24 hour restaurant or just stay at a motel and get more info. I won't risk my life with ex-cons. I know some friends who had to leave their city to a motel for weeks after getting a death threat from a rival gang and people were getting shot up left and right.

He never came back? I would've gone back to the hotel again if I were him :shaq:

I did see this Mexican girl recently who had broken up with her ex and I asked her a bunch of questions to make sure he wasn't crazy or part of a gang. She said he never did anything to anyone who tried to get at her in front of him even. I know better now after hearing crazy stories like these .

I had brought her to my room straight from the bar, but she didn't come in. So she knew exactly where I was staying

You're right, I shoulda just switched hotels that very second. I wound up switching the next day, and was just being careful making sure I didn't see the dude (or any Latinos) lurking around.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane

What part of Ohio