So, I met a chick at a conference, she...

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
yeah...I can't call it,

Either
A. You waited to long to grab a hold of the situation
B. She was in there shyttin?/sick/throwing up?, you startled her and she gave you a lie so you wouldn't wait for her
C. She was just tipsy, but not really serious, and trying to see if she "still had the juice" to capture a younger man's attention
D. She saw you talking to some other chicks and lost her confidence that you had just fed a few moments earlier.

Daps
Yo real talk I'm actually having a convo with my best friend now about this shyt. Dont text bytches. Just dont do it. it makes no sense because you give them time to think. You always have to keep these hoes on their toes. So if you want to know immediately whats going down calling is the better option.

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Yo real talk I'm actually having a convo with my best friend now about this shyt. Dont text bytches. Just dont do it. it makes no sense because you give them time to think. You always have to keep these hoes on their toes. So if you want to know immediately whats going down calling is the better option.

Testing this approach right now....

Texting has its place...but understand what your saying?? I think?? :dwillhuh:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
she was older, good looking, and sorta zoned in on me...noticed her checking me out...and then asked me if I wanted, to dance, I said yes. She then asked me, where I stayed, and then went on to say she is local, she was 20 minutes from the hotel. Anyways, she was gaming me...played it cool...thought she was aggressive and hot.

So wanted to get it, and she was tipsy....the last time a chick said her residence in flirty ways, I moved it to her house...lets go your crib...

So this time, wanted to get her number, which I did...then she wanted mine...she continued chatting/flirting...I said, lets go to another spot, she said she was there with two friends/guys but they just friends...lol fwb maybe...anyways her gf was at another, so she texted her friend at another club, and wanted to go to the other club, pending gf response...and then she said, she had to go the bathroom...which I saw it as one of those signs as, she playing some games...so I kept it moving...went back to the dance floor, started socializing, which now the females, were more choosy cause, they seen what transpired...

anyways, feeling the convos with chick...I then sent her this text...where u at?

She then responded:

Hi Leroy. I'm home now. It was nice meeting you. We'll talk soon. Have a good night.

...sorta cold? what do I tell her back?

Nice to meet you as well. Lets chat Monday. Have a good weekend???

You already blew it way earlier. If you thirsty ask if she has any plans and then nail her to the bed.

Daps
Testing this approach right now....

Texting has its place...but understand what your saying?? I think?? :dwillhuh:

Ive just noticed texting is not for romantic interests. Like dont get me wrong I will text early on but I usually call to confirm we're doing something srs.

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
stop........typing....like.....this.....motherfukker........:upsetfavre:

I know your talking to the OP, but I'm an ellipsis fundamentalist :russ:........

Shiit makes it feel like i'm typing for the hell of it, instead of a 20 page paper ...

..................................... :takedat:

......Ellips on the fools OP............

:bustback:......................... .................. ......... ............... ........ ... .. . ..
:boss:

No sentences were hurt in the making of this post. :beli:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
stop........typing....like.....this.....motherfukker........:upsetfavre:

:laff:

I swear on everything the commas had me reading in the black kid from Malcolm in the Middle's voice

stevie2.jpg

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
don't put too much effort into it. matter of fact, don't put any at all. she's leading you on...

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
My guess is she went to the bathroom to throw up and just went home afterwards and kept throwing up

Alot of these bytches can't hold their liquor and don't want to be vomiting around some dude she just met

I say give her another shot but if she bluff you this time delete her and KIM

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
My guess is she went to the bathroom to throw up and just went home afterwards and kept throwing up

Alot of these bytches can't hold their liquor and don't want to be vomiting around some dude she just met

I say give her another shot but if she bluff you this time delete her and KIM