So, I met a chick at a conference, she...

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yo real talk I'm actually having a convo with my best friend now about this shyt. Dont text bytches. Just dont do it. it makes no sense because you give them time to think. You always have to keep these hoes on their toes. So if you want to know immediately whats going down calling is the better option.
yup

Have you ever been with a woman that really likes you face to face and noticed how she looks at you with the most divine respect and even awe...yet when you two are away from one another for even a week and petty arguments begin and it feels like they're damn near hiding behind their phone? Go out in person again and its a totally different story and theyre marveling at you again? Not to say you gotta be with the girl daily but separate yourself from the other dudes with that same old, "Good Morning" "How was your day?" "What are you up to?" shyt. Any actual conversations should be done over the phone or in person.

Maybe it's just me but it happens very often. This is why it is important to avoid texting girls about trivial bullshyt unless it's shyt that can be dealt with promptly. If she cant sustain or even try to engage in a phone conversation / make the effort to meet with you in person; you either share that girl or shes too immature and not even worth the effort.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Damn nikka, that story had me thinking the twist would be she got a dikk yo :sadcam:

Ayo Imma be real with you/The Coli here. This shyt sounded like a set up straight up and down. Older chick fiending over you one second, then retreating home with a cryptic message a minute later? Nah b, she expected you to hit her up being thirsty. When I read shyt like this, I can almost tell this is her trying to get back at some other nikka. Don't fall for that shyt b

I got a story to tell. I was in a similar situation, but instead of a club I was at some bar. Late night, different city; I was in Ohio for a business conference, had to stay the weekend. So on friday I figured I'd hit the bar with a co-worker and see what Ohio p*ssy look like. I was kinda disappointed b, then I saw a fine ass Latina. Hour glass build, face on point, I could tell she barely had any makeup too. This chick was sittin alone shooting down nikkas left and right.

I figured fukk it, I'm not even gonna waste my time, I'll just get a good look so I can visualize her when I jack off in my hotel room. But the chick approached ya boy :dwillhuh:

We chatted, had some laughs, I bought her some drinks, shyt was going perfect. We go to my apartment, but she tells me she should go home. I'm like aite, cool; I knew I still had two days to smash her at least, but I was on the clock like Kobe in the 4th nahmean.

Anyway an hour later I get a call for her right after I got out the shower, telling me to come to her place. She gave me the address. Axe spray, check. Shaven crotch, check (no homo btw). Brushed my teeth and walked out the door like :smugfavre:

I get to her place, it's an apartment in some hood, and I'm not even thinking. I see Latinos everywhere, maybe a couple black chicks here or there. I walked in the door and she's already half naked. My dikk starts doing the thinking now, and I don't even see the pictures on the stand of kids, pictures of some hard looking Latino dude, nothing. I smashed that shyt HARD, b. Big ass Latina lips, she sucked my dikk and did everything but anal. After that she fell asleep and my dikk was still in control, so I fell asleep too.

I wake up around 6AM alone in the bed, and hear her talking in Spanish outside the door of her room. I get up to use the bathroom but catch a bit of the convo cuz I understand a bit of Spanish: someone is coming. I listen more and can definitely tell it's a dude. Then I remember the picture of her man on the stand. I decide to play it cool, see what she says as I walk up to her and put my hands around her hips. This chick looks at me and says "My man got out of jail today, he's gonna be back any minute." Still trying to play it cool I say "word? what he go in for." She looks me dead in the eye and says "for killin a nikka." :leon:

I threw on my clothes as she tried to keep me in that house, begging me to stay, then beggin me to take her with me. I get out the house and to my car then remember I left the condom in the trash at her place. I busted hard too, that jimmy was full; dunno why the fukk I left that shyt there, especially after she revealed herself to be crazy. I had to go back in. I ran back in there, opened the door - it was unlocked, and managed to get the jimmy as she stood there butt naked asking me to wait so she could get dressed. Nah fukk that, I put that shyt in my pocket and bounced.

I get to my car just as a lac pulls up and a bunch of esses hop out. They looked at me somewhat suspicious then blew it off; like I said, this wasn't a pure Latino apartment complex so they figured I must live there. I saw the nikka from the picture with them.

Long story short: if I had stayed in that place I'd probably be dead thanks to a vindictive bytch. Don't trust these bytches man, if it smell funny to you don't chase it. If she can't fukk at your place, don't head to her crib no knowing the layout. Some more crazy shyt happened after that b, but I'll talk about it later. Gotta go eat, cotdamn

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Damn nikka, that story had me thinking the twist would be she got a dikk yo :sadcam:

Ayo Imma be real with you/The Coli here. This shyt sounded like a set up straight up and down. Older chick fiending over you one second, then retreating home with a cryptic message a minute later? Nah b, she expected you to hit her up being thirsty. When I read shyt like this, I can almost tell this is her trying to get back at some other nikka. Don't fall for that shyt b

I got a story to tell. I was in a similar situation, but instead of a club I was at some bar. Late night, different city; I was in Ohio for a business conference, had to stay the weekend. So on friday I figured I'd hit the bar with a co-worker and see what Ohio p*ssy look like. I was kinda disappointed b, then I saw a fine ass Latina. Hour glass build, face on point, I could tell she barely had any makeup too. This chick was sittin alone shooting down nikkas left and right.

I figured fukk it, I'm not even gonna waste my time, I'll just get a good look so I can visualize her when I jack off in my hotel room. But the chick approached ya boy :dwillhuh:

We chatted, had some laughs, I bought her some drinks, shyt was going perfect. We go to my apartment, but she tells me she should go home. I'm like aite, cool; I knew I still had two days to smash her at least, but I was on the clock like Kobe in the 4th nahmean.

Anyway an hour later I get a call for her right after I got out the shower, telling me to come to her place. She gave me the address. Axe spray, check. Shaven crotch, check (no homo btw). Brushed my teeth and walked out the door like :smugfavre:

I get to her place, it's an apartment in some hood, and I'm not even thinking. I see Latinos everywhere, maybe a couple black chicks here or there. I walked in the door and she's already half naked. My dikk starts doing the thinking now, and I don't even see the pictures on the stand of kids, pictures of some hard looking Latino dude, nothing. I smashed that shyt HARD, b. Big ass Latina lips, she sucked my dikk and did everything but anal. After that she fell asleep and my dikk was still in control, so I fell asleep too.

I wake up around 6AM alone in the bed, and hear her talking in Spanish outside the door of her room. I get up to use the bathroom but catch a bit of the convo cuz I understand a bit of Spanish: someone is coming. I listen more and can definitely tell it's a dude. Then I remember the picture of her man on the stand. I decide to play it cool, see what she says as I walk up to her and put my hands around her hips. This chick looks at me and says "My man got out of jail today, he's gonna be back any minute." Still trying to play it cool I say "word? what he go in for." She looks me dead in the eye and says "for killin a nikka." :leon:

I threw on my clothes as she tried to keep me in that house, begging me to stay, then beggin me to take her with me. I get out the house and to my car then remember I left the condom in the trash at her place. I busted hard too, that jimmy was full; dunno why the fukk I left that shyt there, especially after she revealed herself to be crazy. I had to go back in. I ran back in there, opened the door - it was unlocked, and managed to get the jimmy as she stood there butt naked asking me to wait so she could get dressed. Nah fukk that, I put that shyt in my pocket and bounced.

I get to my car just as a lac pulls up and a bunch of esses hop out. They looked at me somewhat suspicious then blew it off; like I said, this wasn't a pure Latino apartment complex so they figured I must live there. I saw the nikka from the picture with them.

Long story short: if I had stayed in that place I'd probably be dead thanks to a vindictive bytch. Don't trust these bytches man, if it smell funny to you don't chase it. If she can't fukk at your place, don't head to her crib no knowing the layout. Some more crazy shyt happened after that b, but I'll talk about it later. Gotta go eat, cotdamn

:dwillhuh:

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you didnt close the deal any faster chalk it up as an L and be more aggressive next time. She prolly got pissed seeing you chatting with other chicks

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy

:laff: entertaining story my dude, glad you survived to tell it

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
she was older, good looking, and sorta zoned in on me...noticed her checking me out...and then asked me if I wanted, to dance, I said yes. She then asked me, where I stayed, and then went on to say she is local, she was 20 minutes from the hotel. Anyways, she was gaming me...played it cool...thought she was aggressive and hot.

So wanted to get it, and she was tipsy....the last time a chick said her residence in flirty ways, I moved it to her house...lets go your crib...

So this time, wanted to get her number, which I did...then she wanted mine...she continued chatting/flirting...I said, lets go to another spot, she said she was there with two friends/guys but they just friends...lol fwb maybe...anyways her gf was at another, so she texted her friend at another club, and wanted to go to the other club, pending gf response...and then she said, she had to go the bathroom...which I saw it as one of those signs as, she playing some games...so I kept it moving...went back to the dance floor, started socializing, which now the females, were more choosy cause, they seen what transpired...

anyways, feeling the convos with chick...I then sent her this text...where u at?

She then responded:

Hi Leroy. I'm home now. It was nice meeting you. We'll talk soon. Have a good night.

...sorta cold? what do I tell her back?

Nice to meet you as well. Lets chat Monday. Have a good weekend???

Something to that effect would be good, just dont chase that bytch slim.

A woman knows within the two hours of meeting you if shes feeling you or not. If she isnt into you like that, pressing the hoe wont make a difference, but if she is into you, she will find a way to get back to you regardless of if you try to reach out to her again or not.

So yea, hit her back with a, "Nice to meet you to. Chat soon" and leave the ball in her court completely, she'll let you know what it is soon enough.

DomBoogers

<-- Damn Right
Daps

Usually I wouldnt read all that shyt, but goddamnyamanhov, shyt had me stuck lol. :clap:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah...I can't call it,

Either
A. You waited to long to grab a hold of the situation
B. She was in there shyttin?/sick/throwing up?, you startled her and she gave you a lie so you wouldn't wait for her
C. She was just tipsy, but not really serious, and trying to see if she "still had the juice" to capture a younger man's attention
D. She saw you talking to some other chicks and lost her confidence that you had just fed a few moments earlier.

Thats the problem. Too much thinking involved here over a woman b. The fact that all of these options are realistic makes it not worth thinking over.

It does sound like you're :ohhh: at how you tried to play the game, but she played it better.

Lose your ego and take that L. We all get em from time to time.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

:gladbron::gladbron: