So, I met a chick at a conference, she...

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
she was older, good looking, and sorta zoned in on me...noticed her checking me out...and then asked me if I wanted, to dance, I said yes. She then asked me, where I stayed, and then went on to say she is local, she was 20 minutes from the hotel. Anyways, she was gaming me...played it cool...thought she was aggressive and hot.

So wanted to get it, and she was tipsy....the last time a chick said her residence in flirty ways, I moved it to her house...lets go your crib...

So this time, wanted to get her number, which I did...then she wanted mine...she continued chatting/flirting...I said, lets go to another spot, she said she was there with two friends/guys but they just friends...lol fwb maybe...anyways her gf was at another, so she texted her friend at another club, and wanted to go to the other club, pending gf response...and then she said, she had to go the bathroom...which I saw it as one of those signs as, she playing some games...so I kept it moving...went back to the dance floor, started socializing, which now the females, were more choosy cause, they seen what transpired...

anyways, feeling the convos with chick...I then sent her this text...where u at?

She then responded:

Hi Leroy. I'm home now. It was nice meeting you. We'll talk soon. Have a good night.

...sorta cold? what do I tell her back?

Nice to meet you as well. Lets chat Monday. Have a good weekend???

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
act like what she did didn't bother you, don't bring it up either... maybe she had to take a shyt (forreal tho)... just keep it normal and go from there (if she fine enough for you to pursue and overlook her hanging you out to dry)...

Daps
Man just delete the #. Don't even go there.

This. It sounds like she's one of them ones that be too scared to turn a nikka down, so you get the excuse train. She woulda come and found you if she was feelin you, not go to the bathroom and then disappear.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
as someone said that friend probably had her insides rearranged while you kept wating for that text

some nikkas already satisfied her

yup delete

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
act like what she did didn't bother you, don't bring it up either... maybe she had to take a shyt (forreal tho)... just keep it normal and go from there (if she fine enough for you to pursue and overlook her hanging you out to dry)...

c/s
or she saw u back on the dance floor and got pissed

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
thats what I was thinking

I also didnt want to just waiting at the table...cuz maybe she had to use the bathroom

it's one or the other

she had to take a shyt and was embarrassed

or she got pissed that it looked like u were trying to talk to other birds:manny: