so I lied again and told someone I'm married

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
It's best she come up with an alaby or how ever it's spelled. It's rude to just say no thank you and walk away. Not to mention the fact she doesn't even know why the person wants to speak to her. I've had similar shyt happen to me when I saw a woman had a shyt stain on the back of her pants. Not only will you build a self earned reputation for being rude but you don't know why someone is approaching to talk to you in the first place. Could you just imagine someone saying "bye" "nope" "not interested" just for saying hi to them? That's not acceptable public behavior. At least find out what it is the man wants first. If he wants a date politely decline and keep it moving. But don't dismiss him like what he has to say isn't important from the get go people with manners and social skills do not do that.

Last edited by a moderator:

JudgeJoeForilla

Daps
LOL, what should she explain to the perfectly strange man?
She should conduct herself like a people person and have some class. Try to make a bit of conversation even if it's just for 100 seconds even if you have to say a few things that aren't true. Never treat anyone as if they don't matter. People who brush people off don't have many connections always look who ever aprons he's you in the eye and give them a standard level of respect.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
It's best she come up with an alaby or how ever it's spelled. It's rude to just say no thank you and walk away. Not to mention the fact she doesn't even know why the person wants to speak to her. I've had similar shyt happen to me when I saw a woman had a shyt stain on the back of her pants. Not only will you build a self earned reputation for being rude but you don't know why someone is approaching to talk to you in the first place. Could you just imagine someone saying "bye" "nope" "not interested" just for saying hi to them? That's not acceptable public behavior. At least find out what it is the man wants first. If he wants a date politely decline and keep it moving. But don't dismiss him like what he has to say isn't important from the get go people with manners and social skills do not do that.
On point breh

Random breh: Hi how are you..I'm such and such

@Libra Lady : sorry I'm not interested

:wtf: who does that

JudgeJoeForilla

Daps
On point breh

Random breh: Hi how are you..I'm such and such

@Libra Lady : sorry I'm not interested

:wtf: who does that
Someone who's socially inept lol. Ultimately if it's done to often to too many people she could end up with a bad reputation. I agree with what you said also. People don't understand the importance of communication. Small talk even if it's just for a bit over a minute will save you from leaving a bad impression, which is important because you never know who you may be talking to. If you're dismissing people like this on a consistent bases who is to say one of those people aren't your next job interviewer? Can't stress enough the importance of showing a certain level of respect to everyone you come in contact with face to face.

JudgeJoeForilla

Daps
:mjlol: you are not owed an explanation. If someone politetly says no you are owed noting else.
In your eyes that may be seen as true; however, I think we should give each other a certain level of mutual respect. To brush someone aside as if they were nothing more than a common house fly is an action of someone who wasn't meant to prosper in this world socially. Treat people how you want to be treated and if you don't want to build a reputation for being someone who's rude or dismissive then act accordingly and devote at least a minute in a half to politely and rightfully acknowledge the other person as an important member of society.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
In your eyes that may be seen as true; however, I think we should give each other a certain level of mutual respect. To brush someone aside as if they were nothing more than a common house fly is an action of someone who wasn't meant to prosper in this world socially. Treat people how you want to be treated and if you don't want to build a reputation for being someone who's rude or dismissive then act accordingly and devote at least a minute in a half to politely and rightfully acknowledge the other person as an important member of society.

Politely saying no is waiting until they are finished and declining. You are no owed more than that. That is respectful. Not catching an attutide or cutting them off to say no. It's not rude to say no. You aren't owed a why, when, where or how. It could have nothing to do with the person asking. It's not their business and you don't have to explain. I agree if they are respectful they should be acknowlegded and should get an answer but once they have it. That is all.

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I'm not that rude :dead:

You better learn to be otherwise you'll keep finding yourself lying or you'll give someone your number that you really didn't want to because you were afraid to be "rude". Men prey on women like you who don't assert themselves and it will ultimately get you fukked over, better to be rude than in a bad situation.

:francis:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
You better learn to be otherwise you'll keep finding yourself lying or you'll give someone your number that you really didn't want to because you were afraid to be "rude". Men prey on women like you who don't assert themselves and it will ultimately get you fukked over, better to be rude than in a bad situation.

:francis:

That's what I figured which is bad to think right? Not so much that it isn't true, because there are predators out there and I need to protect myself, but is there really no alternative method to shutting people down? I hate to even call it that. I'm not ready to date yet so anyone who finds interest in me freaks me out so if it's someone I don't know I'll lie, if it's someone I do know I'll play it off and pretend like I don't know what's happening until they pretend as well.