so I lied again and told someone I'm married

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never have
:therethere:

:mjcry:Its a hell of a ride, choose a good dude from jump. I know you got that special forces training, scope em out good before you get sprung.

In the mean time, you should just holla at some of these anime loving black dudes. Use them to cut your teeth:wow:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I lie about being attached.

I give out fake numbers.

I've faked interest.

I should've been a man, it would be acceptable for me to be so sexually and emotionally cruel to the opposite sex. :mjcry:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
The opposite of love is fear. You gonna have to question what it is that you are afraid of and why. It's not really living, if you are afraid of experiencing life.

*If it's anxiety, you are thinking too far ahead. Practice staying in the present moment. (e.g. meditation, observing your breath, yoga, playing a sport, dancing, etc. Anything really where you get out of your head and into your body.)

Last edited:

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
You're what we call a chronic liar. I hope you seek help for your problem.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I don't know what's wrong with me other than deduct the fact that I'm a wuss.

About 20 minutes ago I was grabbing breakfast and a guy briefly looked at me, said hi as he was leaving. Once I got my food and got into my car, I saw him in my rearview mirror looking at me again. My car doesn't automatically lock so I wanted to hit the button but I didn't out of fear of being rude had he heard the click. He started to walk past my car saying something so I rolled my window down. All he said was for me not to hit him in a friendly manner and then we engaged in a nice brief conversation about where I was from. For some reason I didn't lie about that, but when he asked if I was married I hurried up and said yeah and there wasn't even a ring in sight :dead: He was really cool about it and carried on. I cussed myself out afterwards. It wasn't like I wanted to date him but this isn't the first time I've done this. Why can't I just be normal and have normal friendly conversations with boys? :sadcam:

You can. You are not obligated to any strange man just because he showed interest; politely decline his advances without an explanation.