so I lied again and told someone I'm married

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what's wrong with me other than deduct the fact that I'm a wuss.

About 20 minutes ago I was grabbing breakfast and a guy briefly looked at me, said hi as he was leaving. Once I got my food and got into my car, I saw him in my rearview mirror looking at me again. My car doesn't automatically lock so I wanted to hit the button but I didn't out of fear of being rude had he heard the click. He started to walk past my car saying something so I rolled my window down. All he said was for me not to hit him in a friendly manner and then we engaged in a nice brief conversation about where I was from. For some reason I didn't lie about that, but when he asked if I was married I hurried up and said yeah and there wasn't even a ring in sight :dead: He was really cool about it and carried on. I cussed myself out afterwards. It wasn't like I wanted to date him but this isn't the first time I've done this. Why can't I just be normal and have normal friendly conversations with boys? :sadcam:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I don't know what's wrong with me other than deduct the fact that I'm a wuss.

About 20 minutes ago I was grabbing breakfast and a guy briefly looked at me, said hi as he was leaving. Once I got my food and got into my car, I saw him in my rearview mirror looking at me again. My car doesn't automatically lock so I wanted to hit the button but I didn't out of fear of being rude had he heard the click. He started to walk past my car saying something so I rolled my window down. All he said was for me not to hit him in a friendly manner and then we engaged in a nice brief conversation about where I was from. For some reason I didn't lie about that, but when he asked if I was married I hurried up and said yeah and there wasn't even a ring in sight :dead: He was really cool about it and carried on. I cussed myself out afterwards. It wasn't like I wanted to date him but this isn't the first time I've done this. Why can't I just be normal and have normal friendly conversations with boys? :sadcam:

This is quite common. That's why we hound y'all at times. But when we do, we're "thirsty". Y'all need guidance.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Everytime I see or hear "rear view mirror" this song pops into my head:

That aside sorry to hear that you are scared of dating.