So I know the perfect girl, she's single, we get along, but I CANT marry her :(

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Its one thing to gal or marry the hoe that none of your friends/ family smashed

But your actually gonna entertain the idea of marrying a hoe that smashed the homies?

I couldn't be that guy getting laughed at at the college reunion coming up there married with the school hoe. Or wondering where my wife went at the party nowhere to be found.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
ROFL @ the Fort Valley hate. I remember meeting some cum guzzlers from there back in the day.

Word. I remember seeing one of the most etherific situations go down during homecoming at FVSU one year.
Nicca buys a chili-cheese dog from a vendor on the strip.
Nicca sees car full of chicks driving up the strip.
Nicca leans in front passenger window and attempts to holla.
Nicca is rejected.
Nicca cocks back and throws the chili-cheese dog as hard as he can at the chick in the passenger seat and walks off.

:sadbron:

But, back to the topic, I've evolved when it comes to shyt like that. I still believe in a Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy when it comes to a chicks past, but if you know of some the gal's past dirt and she got familiar bodies on her, it really comes down to the dynamic between y'all two, truth be told.
If y'all vibe well, and her past isn't affecting your mixx, then no harm no foul.
We live in the real world in 2012...bytches been fukking, is fukking, and will be fukking, so that fact aside, if she works for you that's all that ultimately matters.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
i don't even know where fort valley is, but judging by the responses, i'm glad i've never knew nor have i dealt with a girl from there. but, please, enlighten me on this place...

It's an hbcu south of Atlanta. I know a number of people who go there, them nikkas don't do shyt but party and they hoes is some freaks :shaq:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels

in college we went on a double date, i was dating her friend. we get back to the apt and her friend passes out in her room. so we just sittin on the couch, me, her and my homie. and she was just lookin at me like "you look so sexy tonight" and started tonguing me down right in front of my homeboy.

at this point, in my mind i'm like :krs: cuz we never had any attraction before and my homeboy is just sitting there while this is going on. but this is how i knew he was a a real nikka... instead of getting all butthurt about it, he whips out her titty. :ooh: the rest is history. [fort valley nukkas is wild]

nikka THAT'S A TRAIN NOT A THREESOME :damn:

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Alright, fukk it...my first impression was like naaaaaah. Thinking about it more though, how often do you see your friends? Remember after you've been married for a couple of years everyone starts doing their own thing anyways. It'll just be you and her. Feelings might get got when you see your friends again, but that might be few and far between compared to maybe a lifetime worth of regret that you let her go. Remember, you can be happy with her the rest of your life.

I know it's an unpopular opinion, and to a lot of dudes it's like having a "past" "promiscuous" girl coming up undeservingly (to them), but at the end of the day it's you and your feelings.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never marry a girl who fuked your bf or one of your homies

he gonna be :jawalrus: every time he sees u together

u gonna be :to:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
1. she dated my best friend in high school
2. she semi-dated my other homie in high school :ehh:
3. she fukked my best friend in college :to:
4. she fukked my best friend's homie in college :sadbron:
5. we kinda had a threesome with her in college :damn:

tracy-morgan-hell-no-o.gif

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Move to another state, stop talking to your demonic friends and act like it never happened.

Then, she may get bored and go back to her demonic ways.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:what:

Why is this even a question all your bruhs smashed and u thinking of wifing come on son for real :upsetfavre:

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
Alright, fukk it...my first impression was like naaaaaah. Thinking about it more though, how often do you see your friends? Remember after you've been married for a couple of years everyone starts doing their own thing anyways. It'll just be you and her. Feelings might get got when you see your friends again, but that might be few and far between compared to maybe a lifetime worth of regret that you let her go. Remember, you can be happy with her the rest of your life.

I know it's an unpopular opinion, and to a lot of dudes it's like having a "past" "promiscuous" girl coming up undeservingly (to them), but at the end of the day it's you and your feelings.

those were my thoughts... like I asked myself if I'd ever really even see these cats again

oh and she "only" smashed two of the homies

but for now im just gonna keep it cut buddy status.

whoever wifes her is gonna come up lovely, cuz they won't know any of this.​

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels

those were my thoughts... like I asked myself if I'd ever really even see these cats again

oh and she "only" smashed two of the homies

but for now im just gonna keep it cut buddy status.

whoever wifes her is gonna come up lovely, cuz they won't know any of this.​

But on the other hand, you gonna be :snoop: when she's off the market. Good money, good vacations, sex and adventure however you want it. I dono breh, I'm startin to see the other side. Marriage is forever :krs: