You mind explaining that one boss?

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
You already had a threesome with her and ya mans? :wow:

You mind explaining that one boss?

in college we went on a double date, i was dating her friend. we get back to the apt and her friend passes out in her room. so we just sittin on the couch, me, her and my homie. and she was just lookin at me like "you look so sexy tonight" and started tonguing me down right in front of my homeboy.

at this point, in my mind i'm like :krs: cuz we never had any attraction before and my homeboy is just sitting there while this is going on. but this is how i knew he was a a real nikka... instead of getting all butthurt about it, he whips out her titty. :ooh: the rest is history. [fort valley nukkas is wild]

now at the time it was no biggie, but ironically after that me and her started just becoming friends and i realized how cool she was. my homie had moved on and was playing a little pro football so he wasn't thinking about any of this and i was grindin out in florida for a bit. we kept in contact and she let me smash consistently over the years.

like i said, most of this was just being young and having fun but lately we talk on a more grown up level. keep in mind this is going on 9 years since the incident.​

this is the correct answer. unfortunatley for the threadstarter, he can't even play ignorant to her past since he knows so much.

a picture would make the decision easier tho.

just imagine she looked like laura london with a phat ass and slim waist bruh. :noah:

why couldnt she have just been a good church going girl so i could wife? :noah:

actually nah, she woulda been wifed up by now if she didnt have these tendencies :manny:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Come on breh, this isn't acceptable. Those interactions hit too close to home for you to get seriously involved.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

in college we went on a double date, i was dating her friend. we get back to the apt and her friend passes out in her room. so we just sittin on the couch, me, her and my homie. and she was just lookin at me like "you look so sexy tonight" and started tonguing me down right in front of my homeboy.

at this point, in my mind i'm like :krs: cuz we never had any attraction before and my homeboy is just sitting there while this is going on. but this is how i knew he was a a real nikka... instead of getting all butthurt about it, he whips out her titty. :ooh: the rest is history. [fort valley nukkas is wild]

now at the time it was no biggie, but ironically after that me and her started just becoming friends and i realized how cool she was. my homie had moved on and was playing a little pro football so he wasn't thinking about any of this and i was grindin out in florida for a bit. we kept in contact and she let me smash consistently over the years.

like i said, most of this was just being young and having fun but lately we talk on a more grown up level. keep in mind this is going on 9 years since the incident.

just imagine she looked like laura london with a phat ass and slim waist bruh. :noah:

why couldnt she have just been a good church going girl so i could wife? :noah:

actually nah, she woulda been wifed up by now if she didnt have these tendencies :manny:

if she a lauren london with a fatter ass lookin broad thats a lawyer, you are a dummy for not wifing. dont let that college hoe shyt cloud ya judgment. :smh: @ this nikka NOT wanting to :win: in this situation.

only difference between her and any other broad is you known her for a long time. stop being so insecure about this shyt if u really like her.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
Come on breh, this isn't acceptable. Those interactions hit too close to home for you to get seriously involved.

ya i kno. i feel like drake right now.

i got another friend who's a stripper... sometimes i wanna
tumblr_lr89oeabyZ1qbg4qwo1_500.gif
cuz she's cool as hell too

but look fellas, its just my thoughts. its one thing to think something its another to actually DO IT​

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
if she a lauren london with a fatter ass lookin broad thats a lawyer, you are a dummy for not wifing. dont let that college hoe shyt cloud ya judgment. :smh: @ this nikka NOT wanting to :win: in this situation.

only difference between her and any other broad is you known her for a long time. stop being so insecure about this shyt if u really like her.

So we are going to act like she didn't get knocked off by his entire T-Mobile Fav 5?

Come on beaniemac :scusthov:

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
We don't love them hoes, the other thread ain't teach you nothing?

Who the fukk thinks about wifing someone who they had a threesome with, their homies smashed etc. Y'all ain't the only ones that been threesoming that girl over the years don't be stupid.:childplease:

smh at yo nikkas hitting yo wife with the :jawalrus: face everytime y'all kick it

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Hold up, yall went to Fort Valley? :ooh: NIIIIIIIGGGGGGAAAAA PLEAAAAAAASEEEEEE, that bytch been smutted out countless times. Girls at that school aint doing nothing but fukkin!

That 808

Your Mom's "Friend"
Daps
Hold up, you went to FVSU?! (Some of the freakiest girls I know...)
Bruh, don't wife her...unless you can honestly say you would trust her alone with your boys...