So I know the perfect girl, she's single, we get along, but I CANT marry her :(

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
yeah yall are right. im just gonna play it cool.

but damn we get along great and she's got an immaculate body + face + career.

i dunno if i'll find that again. the past is the past right?

what's the difference between this and someone tryna wife kim k after seeing her get piped by ray j? :damn:

Ray J wasnt best friends with Reggie Bush, Kanye, Humphries...whoever else Kim was smashing. Plus she fine as hell :jawalrus:

EDIT: But yo you really like her so just do what makes you happy. If you can get over that part, then full steam ahead

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
she's cute, she has a great body, great personality and is driven... but here are the facts:

1. she dated my best friend in high school
2. she semi-dated my other homie in high school :ehh:
3. she fukked my best friend in college :to:
4. she fukked my best friend's homie in college :sadbron:
5. we kinda had a threesome with her in college :damn:

after all that we had an on again off again sexual relationship. puss is magnifique, body is immaculate, and she's a lawyer w/ no kids. :wow:

so, my question is... how much does a girl's past matter to yall? there's no way i could marry her and have the best man lookin like :smugfavre: at the wedding. NO fukkING WAY

we've talked a lot recently and she's definitely matured a lot... but damn brehs... damn.

what would Drake do?​

lol if you put a ring on that your nikkas gonna :jawalrus: @ you forever

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
If ya'll get along like that. I say go for it. Fukk it..

If not, You gonna be hurt when the next dude wifes her up

Then you end up with a different semi-ho, and the only difference will be is you WON'T know about about all the freaky, ho-ish stuff she did.

Be happy bruh, fukk worrying bout what your friends think

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah yall are right. im just gonna play it cool.

but damn we get along great and she's got an immaculate body + face + career.

i dunno if i'll find that again. the past is the past right?

what's the difference between this and someone tryna wife kim k after seeing her get piped by ray j? :damn:

Which hurts more imagining her getting fuked by your homeboys or sum random nikka comin along and snatchin her up and fukin her and wifin her up? The answer to that should tell u what to do...It would make me look at a chick different knowin the circumstances that she fuked under...a past is one thing but knowin who and how it happened? I wouldn't be able to look at her as wifey...and u know more details then the average nikka....but on the other hand u know her now too so u kno if she's really changed or not...I don't really believe in that "once a ho always a ho" shyt...relationship on a trial basis never hurt nobody...she a lawyer:win:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
:scusthov:
Fall back young. Since she fukked your boys before this opens the possibility of her fukking them again. Think about who she might call when yall get into a fight. Your boy is gonna be like "He said what?? Come thru :smugfavre:"

ElChapin

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NY
If someone else wifes her up. How are you gonna feel? Are u gonna be like :to: or :ehh: . That's how you know, because if she is as good as you say then the next guy that comes by is gonna wife her up with the quickness cause he wont know better.

You already taste your homeboys sperm when you kiss her so you already been stepped over that line.

Thats why its Bros before hos so this doesn't happen. :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
NY
you some
35o3dw.jpg
ass nikka
she fukkin all ya nikkas but she's "the perfect girl"!?!? :scusthov:

appreesh

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont do it. she sounds better as a "friend with benefits" at the most. Any female that feels that comfortable going between friends isn't ideal for a relationship.

Plus anytime everyone is chillin together, therell always be that awkwardness.

Picture yourself at a gathering with your boys, and the topic of sex/relationships comes up. They may not say it, but every mufukker in there will be thinkin of how they been up in your girl and all the nasty, vile, borderline disrespectful things they did.

These arent random joes either, they your BOYS!

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A couple weeks ago, I saw the chick that me and my boys used to run through had marriage pics on her fb all I could think is "damn somebody wifed that smut :pachaha:

Most likely your boys will think the same, but they'll be thinking that while being your best man and standing in your wedding.

That's why I rather not know about my girls sexual past unless it can affect me or family, cuz minus the ones who stay in a relationship, a college girl that stays in a dorm is more than likely as sexually active and experimental as the guys. I wouldn't be able to handle knowing what you know, especially seeing that It's with your best friends, but if you can more power to you.