So I Just Finished Watching All 5 Seasons Of Spider-Man TAS

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I can see that if you feel like that was supposed to be the series finale. I always felt like that was the set up for the next season that they never did. It does work in a “happily ever after” kinda way though I guess :ld:

John Semper (show runner) says it was the finale. He knew what he'd do IF they got picked up again but he already knew the show was cancelled and Marvel was moving on, which is why he broke the fourth wall and had Peter grow up a bit. So yeah that was the ending

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nah @Kaedus is correct. The final episode of "Spider-Man: TAS" ended on a cliffhanger, that WAS NOT a proper ending. The producers were expecting to get 6th season & had storyline ready for it until FOX cancelled the show.

Semper says he wasn't expecting to get another season. He had a story IF a miracle happened but that was that. Spider-Man Unlimited premiered right after this finale, so he wasn't stupid enough to not see the writing on the wall

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Anybody with an ounce of spiderman knowledge knows for a fact Spectacular Spider-Man is the best interpretation of the character

This ain't even a discussion
I’m saying :russ:

This is why I’m always confused when a topic like this comes around. If you know Spider-Man even a little bit this really isn’t a contest. What Greg Weisman did for two years on that show is some of the best writing on an animated series outside of Batman the animated series

Daps

:ohhh: I forgot all about this episode

What about the Secret Wars arc? :banderas:

The mutant arc (6 arms) and Punisher being called in to bring him down :banderas:

The Alistair Smiley and Kingpin arc :banderas:

All the arcs when you had like 3 or 4 superpowers beings in a room everybody with their own agenda just going up against each other like a Royal Rumble :banderas::banderas:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Anybody with an ounce of spiderman knowledge knows for a fact Spectacular Spider-Man is the best interpretation of the character

This ain't even a discussion
I started and did 3 episodes so far.
With them episodes so far you are super wrong.

Spiderman is a serious character with a deep level of character development.

This spiderman in spectacular not so much.
It's for kids so far.
He's a joker so far that seems to be 5 foot tall and he continues fights while on the phone with aunt may....WTHHH
TAS spiderman would not talk to aunt may like that with very serious villains like it's nothing.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

It's for kids so far.
He's a joker so far that seems to be 5 foot tall and he continues fights while on the phone with aunt may....WTHHH
TAS spiderman would not talk to aunt may like that with very serious villains like it's nothing.

Breh:russ:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And he wasn't even conscious :banderas::banderas:

When Ock said, “I knew you were finally getting serious when you stopped cracking your little jokes.”

Such a simple, smart play on the fact Pete was unconscious the whole fight.

:wow: Whole scene. That whole arc actually was beautiful. The slow burn heel turn, the flash Thompson face turn, Peter almost killing one of the six. Beautiful

I always thought it was ill how in the beginning of the fight with the Sinister Six, Spidey is getting mopped. I always assumed it was because the symbiote was getting adjusted to piloting Pete’s body. Then about halfway through it gets the hang of it and starts fukking everybody up.

You can tell everyone on this show LOVED Spider-Man. The amount of care taken with every single character was insane.

Also... some of the jokes they slipped in whenever Black Cat popped up. :merchant:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's for kids so far.

:dwillhuh:

He’s five foot tall because he’s in high school.

Aunt May called him, not the other way around. The whole point was to subtlety show that THIS version of Spidey took place in modern times, with modern tech. Parents call at the worse times. It happens to everyone. Now imagine if you’re spider-man and you forget to put your ringer on mute. :russ:

If you’re upset because spider-man is a jokester you’re watching the wrong show. Just put it down now.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Aunt May called him, not the other way around. The whole point was to subtlety show that THIS version of Spidey took place in modern times, with modern tech. Parents call at the worse times. It happens to everyone. Now imagine if you’re spider-man and you forget to put your ringer on mute. :russ:

If you’re upset because spider-man is a jokester you’re watching the wrong show. Just put it down now.
Call Spiderman a joker like he isn't a joker brehs:mjlol:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Pretend to understand Spider-Man brehs

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
spectaculuar spiderman is trash lol spiderman tas is goat right up there with batman and xmen tas

my school nights from 3-5 :blessed: and saturday mornings
:francis: I won't even go into the science of how your first two statements are wrong. I've said enough. Someone else will come with it. But if need be, if @Ironman doesn't handle it, I'll come through with the smoke if you want it