What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: I thought it ended with Spidey leaving with Madame Web to find MJ? I remember being mad as a kid at the unresolved cliffhanger

Yeah man, right after he met Stan Lee Madam Web tells him they're going to now go get Mary Jane because he deserves something good after saving all of reality.....they didnt show it but he does get to live happily ever after with MJ.......but its annoying they didnt show it.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
:russ:

Apocalypse would give the Xmen lines like: ''Foolish mortals. You are no closer to defeating me than the Babylonians were with their stones and firesticks.''

That ether :picard:

Had the nastiest monologues, Black Maw 1.0 :Brehcard2:

EMH was a fukking fantastic show, my daughters were addicted.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
can we get a timeline of when all these were released.. trying to watch In order..

I'm talking:

marvel:
ff4
iron Man
hulk
spiderman
xmen

DC.
Batman
Superman
jla
batman beyond

anything else I missed from this era?

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Yeah man, right after he met Stan Lee Madam Web tells him they're going to now go get Mary Jane because he deserves something good after saving all of reality.....they didnt show it but he does get to live happily ever after with MJ.......but its annoying they didnt show it.

I can see that if you feel like that was supposed to be the series finale. I always felt like that was the set up for the next season that they never did. It does work in a “happily ever after” kinda way though I guess :ld:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The 1st or 2nd season? Both 90's "Fantastic Four" & "Ironman" did major revamps of their shows in their 2nd seasons because their 1st seasons were :trash: compared to 90's Spider-Man & X-Men.
The first season, they actually tried to be serious during the second season. Nothing will ever top this masterpiece

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:picard: JESUS this dude is a moron & not built for being in the entertainment industry.

If you want to watch a series that's so bad it's good, then you should watch the 90s Fantastic Four series.

The first season, they actually tried to be serious during the second season. Nothing will ever top this masterpiece

:mjlol: They had Megan Foxx's Husband, Brian Austin Green, as the voice The Human Torch in the 1st season of 90's FF. He was also a Rapper back in the 90's (just like Mark Wahlberg & Max Kellerman), so that explains that scene.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Awesome stuff man. I do that from time to time. Those are my fave 4 cartoons ever.

Angry Spiderman in the Venom suit chasing the Shocker might be my favorite cartoon moment ever. Despite it all they gave the show a great ending so its all good.

:dwillhuh: I thought it ended with Spidey leaving with Madame Web to find MJ? I remember being mad as a kid at the unresolved cliffhanger

I can see that if you feel like that was supposed to be the series finale. I always felt like that was the set up for the next season that they never did. It does work in a “happily ever after” kinda way though I guess :ld:

Nah @Kaedus is correct. The final episode of "Spider-Man: TAS" ended on a cliffhanger, that WAS NOT a proper ending. The producers were expecting to get 6th season & had storyline ready for it until FOX cancelled the show.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
static shock
project zeta

and by order do you mean release order or when shyt happens within the show?

if it's the former it should go:

BTAS
STAS
BB
PZ/SS
JL
JLU

I'll follow this for DC.. what's the marvel timeline if any?

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nah @Kaedus is correct. The final episode of "Spider-Man: TAS" ended on a cliffhanger, that WAS NOT a proper ending. The producers were expecting to get 6th season & had storyline ready for it until FOX cancelled the show.

That may be true but season 5's ending was a perfect bookend nonetheless. You cant come up with a better ending if you tried. Spiderman came to OUR reality. It was dope:

''The Spider-Men stop Spider-Carnage in his home dimension, but he escapes to another dimension, the one where Spider-Man is a billionaire. With limited power Madame Web sends the original Spider-Man to this dimension, where he finds himself engaged to Gwen Stacy, and finds Mary Jane alive. Though it seems Spider-Carnage can't be stopped, this reality is where Peter Parker made the right decisions; a still-alive Uncle Ben manages to bring the real Peter's personality out of Spider-Carnage, but the symbiote is too strong. Spider-Carnage jumps into an unstable portal that destroys him. When all the Spider-Men are being returned home, the powerless Spiderman explains that in his world, he's an actor that portrays Spider-Man and that he is a fictional character. Spidey journeys to that world, where he meets his creator, Stan Lee, and takes him web-swinging as thanks for creating him. Madame Web then takes Spider-Man to find Mary Jane as payment for saving reality.''

I dont doubt that they had s6 story lined up but it never happened so all we have is this very good series finale of s5.