So I just finished "Crawl Space" (Breaking Bad) and...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Goddamn-right.gif

:lawd:

Finished Season 5A

Knew it. Mike my nikka I hate it had to be him :sabron:

Goes back to his half measure speech last season. Failed him last time, ultimately failed him this time. Can't put a gun to somebody multiple times and not regret it eventually. Shoulda never gave Walt access to Lydia, either. He became expendable. :manny:

Did that "spider in the jar" symbolism mean anything? I like how they brought back the fly reference.

Walt exposing he took out Gus putting a target on his back. May come bite him in the ass.

Hank realizing who W.W. is :ooh::banderas::banderas::banderas:

Idk breh, this shyt can go in any direction. I'm betting Hank keep quite for a bit to make sense of his discovery. WIll Skylar snitch when questioned? :patrice: Maybe Hank starts tailing Jesse and create a riff between the two. Walt might get paranoid of make a business decision :patrice:

It's almost over :sadbron:

:myman:

I wish you could've watched it weekly with us man, the last 8 eps thread is in the Hall of Fame on here, it's one of the biggest threads on the whole site.

Keep posting man, I like reading your insights and opinions on the show. And things get crazy in the last 8 eps breh.

Fred.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The ending was bittersweet.
I'd hardly call it that. It felt more like fan pandering and fan service. It wasn't poorly done or anything but the whole last episode seemed like a forum full of fans posted ideas and they voted and used the most popular ones.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'd hardly call it that. It felt more like fan pandering and fan service. It wasn't poorly done or anything but the whole last episode seemed like a forum full of fans posted ideas and they voted and used the most popular ones.

Your opinion is valued.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

This never makes any sense. They wrote a rough outline of the season, and knew major plot points like Hank dying, 2 years before it happened, when the show almost got cancelled because nobody was watching it.

So there wasn't much of a fan base to pander to.

Fred.

Last edited:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still remember when I caught this show over the summer before season 2 started :to:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This never makes any sense. They wrote a rough outline of the season, and knew major plot points like **************, 2 years before it happened, when the show almost got cancelled because nobody was watching it.

So there wasn't much of a fan base to pander to.

Fred.
Put this in spoilers for those who havent watched it yet.

• Dap
Daps
random but the scene in season 3 when Gus visits the hospital and catches Walt in a lie. always makes me :mjlol:

anyway your reaction to season 5A was dope.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This makes me want to watch it all over again. An new amazing tribute below in the spoiler tags. That first quote:banderas:

To the threadstarter there are some major spoilers in this so I suggest you don't click

• Dap

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
"...And on the pedestal these words appear:
'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."

9aocv7.jpg

Reading up on Ozymandias after watching the episode and reflecting on the series hits hard. Let's talk about it :wow:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNKKKKKKKK :damn::damn::to:

The chess game Walt and Hank have been playing all season has been great television. Uncle Jack's goon squad been putting in some serious work, too. Jesse continues taking his rage the extra mile and get everybody fukked up in the process. If he handled Gus like he agreed to events wouldn't have unfolded forcing Walt to do some desperate shyt. Walt said he measured the dose anyway :mjpls: :lolbron:

The last half of To'hajiilee is up there with Crawl Space for me. The hit on Jesse. That Heisenberg ego taking over when he gets that text of buried money, throwing all sense out the window. The panic in the desert. Tensions were THICK. I knew what time it was when Walt called the goon squad for help and called em back to cancel. Sorry Walt, them days of half measures are over :no: You got investors now.

At first I had some crazy expectations of Ozymandias thanks to y'all. I initially assumed Heisenberg-Walt runs roughshod over everyone. As I got closer to the episode it appeared to be going in a different direction and my expectations were normalized. Instead, Ozymandias greatness lies in watching Walts house of cards come crumbling down. The culmination of events building for 5 seasons. :wow:

And that's when you realize how GOAT the title alone is. The dualities between Walt and Ozymandias sonnet is some heavy shyt. "The central theme of 'Ozymandias'(sonnet) is contrasting the inevitable decline of all leaders, and of the empires they build, with their pretensions to greatness." Out here being compared to Ramses II :wow:

Replace Ozymandias with Heisenberg:

..."My name is Heisenberg, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

Walt's ego in a nutshell. This is basically the negotiation convo he had with Declan in the desert. His cooks are unlike any others. Nobody compares.

"...Nothing beside remains. Round the decay

This is pretty much the state of affairs by the end of the episode. His means to an end ultimately destroyed everything and came crashing down in the worst way. The very reason he got into the game now wants nothing to do with him. Walt seeing his son position against him was the dagger. He's forced to change identities and still can't supply his fam with the money he's earned when he dies. What remains? And still he lets his wife and family off the hook with that last phone call.

The more you dig into this episode the better it gets. So many layers. Took awhile to digest it all. GOAT.

And let's not forget the symbolism

tumblr_mt7842nkY21qzpxx1o1_5001.jpg

Walt really reliving that Gustavo life. :ohhh:

And they already showed him grab the Ricin from behind the outlet in Ep. 9 :ohhh:

Hide the liquor :mjpls:

Last two episodes tonight :ohlawd:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
"...And on the pedestal these words appear:
'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay

9aocv7.jpg

Reading up on Ozymandias after watching the episode and reflecting on the series hits hard. Let's talk about it :wow:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNKKKKKKKK :damn::damn::to:

The chess game Walt and Hank have been playing all season has been great television. Uncle Jack's goon squad been putting in some serious work, too. Jesse continues taking his rage the extra mile and get everybody fukked up in the process. If he handled Gus like he agreed to events wouldn't have unfolded forcing Walt to do some desperate shyt. Walt said he measured the dose anyway :mjpls: :lolbron:

The last half of To'hajiilee is up there with Crawl Space for me. The hit on Jesse. That Heisenberg ego taking over when he gets that text of buried money, throwing all sense out the window. The panic in the desert. Tensions were THICK. I knew what time it was when Walt called the goon squad for help and called em back to cancel. Sorry Walt, them days of half measures are over :no: You got investors now.

At first I had some crazy expectations of Ozymandias thanks to y'all. I initially assumed Heisenberg-Walt runs roughshod over everyone. As I got closer to the episode it appeared to be going in a different direction and my expectations were normalized. Instead, Ozymandias greatness lies in watching Walts house of cards come crumbling down. The culmination of events building for 5 seasons. :wow:

And that's when you realize how GOAT the title alone is. The dualities between Walt and Ozymandias sonnet is some heavy shyt. "The central theme of 'Ozymandias'(sonnet) is contrasting the inevitable decline of all leaders, and of the empires they build, with their pretensions to greatness." Out here being compared to Ramses II :wow:

Replace Ozymandias with Heisenberg:

..."My name is Heisenberg, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

Walt's ego in a nutshell. This is basically the negotiation convo he had with Declan in the desert. His cooks are unlike any others. Nobody compares.

"...Nothing beside remains. Round the decay

This is pretty much the state of affairs by the end of the episode. His means to an end ultimately destroyed everything and came crashing down in the worst way. The very reason he got into the game now wants nothing to do with him. Walt seeing his son position against him was the dagger. He's forced to change identities and still can't supply his fam with the money he's earned when he dies. What remains? And still he lets his wife and family off the hook with that last phone call.

The more you dig into this episode the better it gets. So many layers. Took awhile to digest it all. GOAT.

And let's not forget the symbolism

tumblr_mt7842nkY21qzpxx1o1_5001.jpg

Walt really reliving that Gustavo life. :ohhh:

And they already showed him grab the Ricin from behind the outlet in Ep. 9 :ohhh:

Hide the liquor :mjpls:

Last two episodes tonight :ohlawd:
Enjoy it breh....both excellent IMO....(as is all of season 5b)