So I just finished "Crawl Space" (Breaking Bad) and...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
9aocv7.jpg

If this isn't GOAT-contending television I don't know what is. Cot DAMN that ending was POWERFUL. :damn: :merchant::wow:

I can't even put it into words. I'm still :banderas:'ing on my sofa and typing between reps. @hexagram23 help me make sense of these feels breh jesus :banderas: I'm riding out this high the rest of the night and finish season 4 tomorrow.

The writing on this show has been unbelievable. Hasn't be a single whack episode yet. Honestly, how much better can the series possibly get?

Idk if my body's ready :whew2:
Looking back on it the whole show goes downhill from the end of season 4. those were the best of times. season 5 is solid but it doesn't compare although the ending of Ozymandias (the third to final episode) is on par with Crawl space.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Whenever I think I got an idea where the shows going they get on some other shyt.

Lily of the valley :dwillhuh::whoo:

Start season 5 tomorrow. I don't want it to end brehs :sadbron:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Whenever I think I got an idea where the shows going they get on some other shyt.

Lily of the valley :dwillhuh::whoo:

Start season 5 tomorrow. I don't want it to end brehs :sadbron:

Did you notice Walt get the idea for that plan in beginning of the ep before the finale?

lv7%25255B4%25255D.png

Also the very first 5 minutes of season 5, episode 1 is gonna have you :wtf::what::dwillhuh:

Fred.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Crawl Space

Face Off

Say My Name

To'hajiilee

Ozymandias

5 best episodes in the whole series IMO.

Still got some piff waitin for me :blessed:

Did you notice Walt get the idea for that plan in beginning of the ep before the finale?

lv7%25255B4%25255D.png

Also the very first 5 minutes of season 5, episode 1 is gonna have you :wtf::what::dwillhuh:

Fred.

How he even think of shyt like that

Poisoning the kid of all people. Was Walt really expecting the series of events at the hospital to unfold with Gus' making an appearance or was he desperate to solidify Jesse's allegiance to him? Either way, talk about throwing shyt at the wall and seeing what sticks :whew:

And his dynamic with Jesse is crazy. Loves him like a son but won't hesitate to manipulate his situation regardless how he's affected. If all Walt's dirt comes to light... man.... :banderas:

I went back and watched season 5 ep 1 before calling it a night.

*raggedy hair*
*new hampshire*
*new identity*
*age 52*
*still caked*

Me: "He took Saul's "get outa jail free" card after all :ohhh:"

*shady deal*
*shotty in the trunk*
*foreshadow over*

:mindblown:

He's ego trippin by the end. I don't think him and Mike gonna see eye to much longer :lupe:

"I forgive you" *hugs wife* :mjlol:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Still got some piff waitin for me :blessed:

How he even think of shyt like that

Poisoning the kid of all people. Was Walt really expecting the series of events at the hospital to unfold with Gus' making an appearance or was he desperate to solidify Jesse's allegiance to him? Either way, talk about throwing shyt at the wall and seeing what sticks :whew:

And his dynamic with Jesse is crazy. Loves him like a son but won't hesitate to manipulate his situation regardless how he's affected. If all Walt's dirt comes to light... man.... :banderas:

I went back and watched season 5 ep 1 before calling it a night.

*raggedy hair*
*new hampshire*
*new identity*
*age 52*
*still caked*

Me: "He took Saul's "get outa jail free" card after all :ohhh:"

*shady deal*
*shotty in the trunk*
*foreshadow over*

:mindblown:

He's ego trippin by the end. I don't think him and Mike gonna see eye to much longer :lupe:

"I forgive you" *hugs wife* :mjlol:

As far as Walt's plan in season 4....

He didn't expect the plan to work, but he had nothing to lose. Worst case scenario one of Gus's goons kills him, or his plan doesn't work and Jesse kills him. He thought he was dead anyway. :manny:

Best case scenario, he can convince Jesse Gus did it, regain his trust, and fukk over Gus's entire operation, because now he doesn't have a chemist. It was a chess move.

Keep posting as you watch breh, it's interesting to read people's reactions to it.

Fred.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Keep posting as you watch breh, it's interesting to read people's reactions to it.

Fred.

Goddamn-right.gif

:lawd:

Finished Season 5A

Knew it. Mike my nikka I hate it had to be him :sabron:

Goes back to his half measure speech last season. Failed him last time, ultimately failed him this time. Can't put a gun to somebody multiple times and not regret it eventually. Shoulda never gave Walt access to Lydia, either. He became expendable. :manny:

Did that "spider in the jar" symbolism mean anything? I like how they brought back the fly reference.

Walt exposing he took out Gus putting a target on his back. May come bite him in the ass.

Hank realizing who W.W. is :ooh::banderas::banderas::banderas:

Idk breh, this shyt can go in any direction. I'm betting Hank keep quite for a bit to make sense of his discovery. WIll Skylar snitch when questioned? :patrice: Maybe Hank starts tailing Jesse and create a riff between the two. Walt might get paranoid of make a business decision :patrice:

It's almost over :sadbron:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Goddamn-right.gif

:lawd:

Finished Season 5A

Knew it. Mike my nikka I hate it had to be him :sabron:

Goes back to his half measure speech last season. Failed him last time, ultimately failed him this time. Can't put a gun to somebody multiple times and not regret it eventually. Shoulda never gave Walt access to Lydia, either. He became expendable. :manny:

Did that "spider in the jar" symbolism mean anything? I like how they brought back the fly reference.

Walt exposing he took out Gus putting a target on his back. May come bite him in the ass.

Hank realizing who W.W. is :ooh::banderas::banderas::banderas:

Idk breh, this shyt can go in any direction. I'm betting Hank keep quite for a bit to make sense of his discovery. WIll Skylar snitch when questioned? :patrice: Maybe Hank starts tailing Jesse and create a riff between the two. Walt might get paranoid of make a business decision :patrice:

It's almost over :sadbron:
Its great reading you're reactions to this show. I'm telling you right now the second half of this show especially Ozymandias is gonna leave you numb.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I finished this series up a couple of months ago when Netflix finally put up the last half of the final season. Terrific writing. The ending was bittersweet.

That being said...

fukk Jesse :stopitslime: