So I just finished "Crawl Space" (Breaking Bad) and...

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
9aocv7.jpg

If this isn't GOAT-contending television I don't know what is. Cot DAMN that ending was POWERFUL. :damn: :merchant::wow:

I can't even put it into words. I'm still :banderas:'ing on my sofa and typing between reps. @hexagram23 help me make sense of these feels breh jesus :banderas: I'm riding out this high the rest of the night and finish season 4 tomorrow.

The writing on this show has been unbelievable. Hasn't be a single whack episode yet. Honestly, how much better can the series possibly get?

Idk if my body's ready :whew2:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
9aocv7.jpg

If this isn't GOAT-contending television I don't know what is. Cot DAMN that ending was POWERFUL. :damn: :merchant::wow:

I can't even put it into words. I'm still :banderas:'ing on my sofa and typing between reps. @hexagram23 help me make sense of these feels breh jesus :banderas: I'm riding out this high the rest of the night and finish season 4 tomorrow.

The writing on this show has been unbelievable. Hasn't be a single whack episode yet. Honestly, how much better can the series possibly get?

Idk if my body's ready :whew2:

:salute:

Popular opinion is season 4 is the best, but I disagree. I think the final 8 episodes are the best, and there is one episode in particular ("Ozymandias") that is basically the last 5 minutes of "Crawl Space", but for the entire episode.

When you finish season 4 let me know, there's a lot to talk about.

Fred.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Probably the best scene of the series.

Walt went from :lupe::damn::sadcam: to

You gave it to TED????
:what::why::mindblown::russ::laff:

And that score playing throughout :banderas:
:salute:

Popular opinion is season 4 is the best, but I disagree. I think the final 8 episodes are the best, and there is one episode in particular ("Ozymandias") that is basically the last 5 minutes of "Crawl Space", but for the entire episode.

When you finish season 4 let me know, there's a lot to talk about.

Fred.

I know Walt about to be on some other shyt. :whew:

Should finish tomorrow night as long as nothing comes up.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Probably the best scene of the series.

Walt went from :lupe::damn::sadcam: to

You gave it to TED????
:what::why::mindblown::russ::laff:

salute fam...the ending fo crawl space is my favourite scene in the entire series...I still remember the season 4 thread when everyone was spazzin...I went str8 to youtube that night...found the clip...and watched it like 10 times...

Cranston is a fukkin god out here

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Gave this shyt 2 full season to get me hooked but it failed.

Overrated to me
It always fascinates me that despite how fukking incredible a show is (on every single level, writing, acting, cinematography, etc) there will always be people who just don't like it. To each their own but fukk, Breaking Bad is a GENIUS series and I was hooked from the first 10 minutes of the first episode, that goes with Game of Thrones too.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GOAT show :wow:

This show's pacing is so brisk in comparison to all the other prestige dramas. First three episodes alone had me like :ohlawd:

That's why I'm always like :what: when some random, wanna be different nikka says this show is overrated or trash. It didn't get all that acclaim for nothing :win: