So I just copped that New Surface Laptop...

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you got the book with the dedicated gpu? The one with the Nvidia 1060 or 1050 in it? :salute:
Yeah it has the 1060 in there. My whole adobe suite works well without hickups. I dont see much of a difference with the surface pen in comparisons to apple pencil. Thats one thing I liked about the ipad. Most reviewers said that the ipad was better for draeing and such and after s week or so, I would agree but just slightly. Definetely not enough to sway away

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah it has the 1060 in there. My whole adobe suite works well without hickups. I dont see much of a difference with the surface pen in comparisons to apple pencil. Thats one thing I liked about the ipad. Most reviewers said that the ipad was better for draeing and such and after s week or so, I would agree but just slightly. Definetely not enough to sway away

i see one on Facebook marketplace, but it's the 13.5 inch.

This one

Seller wants a stack for it. :patrice:

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i see one on Facebook marketplace, but it's the 13.5 inch.

This one

Seller wants a stack for it. :patrice:

I wouldnt get it because they just updated the base core model from 2 cores to quad( about 3 weeks ago), without increasing the retail price.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Thinking about this for my mum who will be doing word processing and email

Need something like and sleek, not needing anything else st all, but worries about the fabric top. Is it a grease magnet?

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
In your laptop?

I'll take 14 hour battery life over 8 cores in my laptop anyday breh. But feel free to do your thang.

This your type of laptop?

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F331224%2Fbcd882d8-c121-4ede-b48f-0719c9043f6b.jpg

:mjlol:
...Id take that over the surface pro...do you know wtf that laptop is capable of (aside from killing someone from its size and weight)?

That shyt will play hella games on tha go

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
...Id take that over the surface pro...do you know wtf that laptop is capable of (aside from killing someone from its size and weight)?

That shyt will play hella games on tha go
I have a switch for that.

Keep your 100lb laptops at home bro.

But its odd that this thread was upped, right when im about to upgrade to the Surface Book 2.

I've started to get heavily into photography and im working on a film as well. I need a laptop that can handle Photoshop and Video editing.

I will be selling this thing soon.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps

But its odd that this thread was upped, right when im about to upgrade to the Surface Book 2.

I've started to get heavily into photography and im working on a film as well. I need a laptop that can handle Photoshop and Video editing.

Bro...if you saw MY laptop...:mjlol:
It was free and does what I need it to do tho (graphic design/typography).

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

my coworker got a SB2 and swears by it. Plays XB Game pass on it and all kinds of shyt.

I see a lot of them on sale though, but always the 13.5 inch. Trying to hit a lick on a 15 inch version.

teacher

All Star
Daps
my coworker got a SB2 and swears by it. Plays XB Game pass on it and all kinds of shyt.

I see a lot of them on sale though, but always the 13.5 inch. Trying to hit a lick on a 15 inch version.

13.5 is straight unless you are primarily using it for media consumption(movies/games) and even then :patrice:I have the surface book 1 and never felt like I needed a bigger screen YMMV :manny: FWIW I got it in 2015 and the thing still works beautiful even dropped it on my driveway by accident because I didn’t fully zip up my back pack(about a 4 foot drop)...couple of dents but other then that sh!t still works flawlessly it’s built like a tank probably could stop bullets from small caliber guns:blessed:The battery life is getting flabby not sure if MS is doing the apple thing by fukking up battery life with each update on older products to force you to upgrade to newer sh!t:jbhmm:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Sb2 is a great laptop if you want touch, workbook capabilities, pen, etc all in a lightweight quality package.

If you travel a lot and plan to use it in flight I'd recommend the 13.5 over the 15 if you don't fly first class.