So I just copped that New Surface Laptop...

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City
Nah. Overpriced and way too heavy.

Surface is the king of the laptop universe. Even those Apple cocksuckers at the Verge had to give the Surface Laptop its props:
The best laptop you can buy right now (2017)

I'll give your overpriced, Apple is getting greedy. Idk about weight, but the new MacBook is fairly light. I don't need to have the lightest computer or i'd just get an Air.

I think if you want a laptop than can function as a detachable pad, then yeah surface. But straight up laptop? I think Apple is still #1

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Wow. Man this thing is fire.

surfacelaptoppr.1493736914.jpg

Went ahead and gave my Surface Pro 4 to a friend and decided to cop this bad boy.

It has a sleek profile, battery life of 13 hours(the main reason i upgraded), Amazing screen, and an extremely attractive design.

High recommended if you're in the market for an ultrabook, laptop.
:ohhh:I was thinking of buying a new laptop in the future to replace my stolen 2013 Sony laptop. I wasn't sure what brand to go with since Sony doesn't make laptops anymore. Seeing this thread, I gotta definitely check for a Surface laptop. Do any of the Surface laptops use a AMD APU?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:ohhh:I was thinking of buying a new laptop in the future to replace my stolen 2013 Sony laptop. I wasn't sure what brand to go with since Sony doesn't make laptops anymore. Seeing this thread, I gotta definitely check for a Surface laptop. Do any of the Surface laptops use a AMD APU?

You tryna buy a laptop or a hotplate? :russ:

We running Intel over here baby....:yes: