So I just copped that New Surface Laptop...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You're stanning a Microsoft product?! Holy shyt who could have seen this one comomg!
Im stanning a good product. You know, something that is actually usefull and i can make money with.

Clowns like yourself stan games.

We're not on the same level.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Copped a used 15 inch one with surface pen for 1650 last week. Hands has been glued to it every since. Took awhile to get used to the pen, after loving the apple pencil for drawing but honestly, in certain apps, the difference is very minimal. This thing is a beast and fills my everyday use. It's a shame apple won't probably release something like this for another 3-5yrs the earliest. Ipad pro with mac OS would kills the game but would derive profits from other projects I'm assuming. In the meanwhile, It's the best thing out

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Copped a used 15 inch one with surface pen for 1650 last week. Hands has been glued to it every since. Took awhile to get used to the pen, after loving the apple pencil for drawing but honestly, in certain apps, the difference is very minimal. This thing is a beast and fills my everyday use. It's a shame apple won't probably release something like this for another 3-5yrs the earliest. Ipad pro with mac OS would kills the game but would derive profits from other projects I'm assuming. In the meanwhile, It's the best thing out
So you got the laptop or book?

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see the book is more powerful. You got the book 2 or book 1? How much you pay?
Surfacebook 2
I paid 1650 for it, pen included from an old white dude selling it on craigslist. Would of cost me 2500 not including tax brand new. I was really waiting on the new xps but this one was hard to turn down.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Surfacebook 2
I paid 1650 for it, pen included from an old white dude selling it on craigslist. Would of cost me 2500 not including tax brand new. I was really waiting on the new xps but this one was hard to turn down.

So you got the book with the dedicated gpu? The one with the Nvidia 1060 or 1050 in it? :salute: