So I guess Scar was kinda right in clapping Mufasa?

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Damn how trash u gotta be to get your birthright stolen

Go off to war, get injured, comeback,

"hey! :gladbron: we thought you were dead! There's been a few changes since you've been gone - I am married to your lady... and I became King when your father died searching for you. We had to take the prince's room seeing as we are expecting a lil one, but you can use the shed until you get on your feet, then I am gonna need you to find your own place. Good to see you in good health, breh! :myman: "

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Yh it's revisiting 7 year old me and my trauma. When my dad took me to see the original for the first time I cried so much when they trampled Mufasa we had to leave. My dad was pissed we wasted that money lool.

And now u want me to watch the reality one?
OK but not by myself

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yh it's revisiting 7 year old me and my trauma. When my dad took me to see the original for the first time I cried so much when they trampled Mufasa we had to leave. My dad was pissed we wasted that money lool.

And now u want me to watch the reality one?
OK but not by myself

When Simba was nudging his father and he wouldn't wake up :mjcry:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Snake ass Mufasa. Stole Scar’s birthright, his pride and his girl. Scar was justified in murking his ass
That's a lions purpose. To be king of the pride, chase away challenging males. Kill your rivals offspring and eat them. Then fukk their women.

Nothing is promised. Take it in blood :demonic:

No good or bad guys just winners and losers

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Millennial Tumblr writers identify with(worship) villains, largely because they hate their parents

These constant attempts to give them justification retcons is a result

Millennial Tumblr writers are also hyper fixated on referential meta commentary, that's why the "Batman is a Republican that beats up poor people" joke has been run into the ground. That's also why nikkas are obsessed with evil versions of Superman
:russ:You’re right lol they’re even justifying The Sith.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's a lions purpose. To be king of the pride, chase away challenging males. Kill your rivals offspring and eat them. Then fukk their women.

Nothing is promised. Take it in blood :demonic:

No good or bad guys just winners and losers
I guess Fasa’s fam can’t be mad Scar and the Hyena gang came to get it back in blood :manny:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:You’re right lol they’re even justifying The Sith.
:snoop:Which is extremely fukk up because the sith empire at it height of power was very big into slave trading due to the belief of might make right:demonic: and that even going into how xenophobia against non-humans:mjpls:emperor palpatine led empire was.